Grove bags and outdoor growing question

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Question 1 : if you dry your buds to under 56% and put in grove bags they shouldn’t have to be sweat right? Just let it cure and keep an eye on humidity right?

Question 2 : came home to from my moms outdoor garden and was doing work, and I haven’t seen any diseases yet, didn’t sweat to hard so I was going to skip the shower, would you guys be worried about bringing something in to grow room? It’s been a hour

sambapati

sambapati

Question 1 : if you dry your buds to under 56% and put in grove bags they shouldn’t have to be sweat right? Just let it cure and keep an eye on humidity right?

Question 2 : came home to from my moms outdoor garden and was doing work, and I haven’t seen any diseases yet, didn’t sweat to hard so I was going to skip the shower, would you guys be worried about bringing something in to grow room? It’s been a hour
Better to Putin brown paper bags for 1 week and then into the Grove bags....

mancorn

mancorn

Yeah to both.

You can add your bud to the Grove Bag just like you would to a mason jar (after it’s dried) just no need to keep burping. The zip portion of the bag is kind of cheesy and it will separate from the film after repeated use, so better to store daily stash in another container. (I prefer the opaque ones as it keeps out most of the light.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom