Grow 2 - Indoor - Auto Bluetooth, Caramelicious and Magnum from MSNL

• Thread starter Gashuffer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gashuffer

Gashuffer

I think I’ve still got a few weeks before harvest. But, everything is going well. I upped the dosage on the nutrients and kept on the Epsom salt. Leaves still dying off across the board, but I remember this being the case toward the end of the grow on my last one.

there’s some wilting but I played it pretty long between watering this time. Probably could have watered yesterday.

i added a little wire platform to aid in my ability to collect the runoff easily. It’s not too stable yet, but I’ll work on it a bit more after this grow.

B762242D 477C 442D A446 602F99535B19

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think I’ve still got a few weeks before harvest. But, everything is going well. I upped the dosage on the nutrients and kept on the Epsom salt. Leaves still dying off across the board, but I remember this being the case toward the end of the grow on my last one.

there’s some wilting but I played it pretty long between watering this time. Probably could have watered yesterday.

i added a little wire platform to aid in my ability to collect the runoff easily. It’s not too stable yet, but I’ll work on it a bit more after this grow.

View attachment 1024305
Looks like the training took nicely!

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Looks like the training took nicely!

lol yeah, the mainline on the Bluetooth did and my accidental topping on magnum, and my general LST on magnum/carm all did well this time.

last grow I held both plants down so close to the soil, the main trunk was below the top lip of the pot. That wasn’t ideal, but I corrected it this time.

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Took a few pics with my camera today. None of them are super frosty. Is that a bad thing? I assume so since that's the THC. Is that strain dependent mostly?

DSC 0319

DSC 0318

DSC 0317

DSC 0316

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Took a few pics with my camera today. None of them are super frosty. Is that a bad thing? I assume so since that's the THC. Is that strain dependent mostly?

View attachment 1025228

View attachment 1025227

View attachment 1025226

View attachment 1025225
Those heads will swell. They just need time. If you want to promote thc swelling, they say uvb in the last two weeks does the business. There are studies you can find. I use a simple lizard bulb off Amazon w a reflector. Like twenty bucks combined. Four hours a day at about a foot away.
https://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-ReptiGlo-10-0-watts/dp/B00101GDIG

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Auto Bluetooth and carm harvested today....8 days after I shut lights off. A bit longer than I intended, but we shall see how it goes! Almost considering it drying it while still rooted!

I believe both have lost a good amount of water weight based on their “wet” weight after harvest.

I wasn’t too impressed with caramelicous smell or bud density. Smelled pretty weedy and not sweet like my other strains.

autobluetooth was 107g
Carmelicious was 97g

7C67999D BD4A 4EDA B8A4 39271E78E7CD

FCE6243E DD89 464A 8E2C AC38CF80A238

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Call this one done. Not all 3 did that great, but learning new stuff on my second grow.

Got 129g dry flower from the 3 plants.

The Bluetooth that I mainlined got me roughly the same dry flower as my LST bluetooths from my last grow, which is interesting.

I’m most excited to try the Magnum, as the Carm just didn’t seem to make great bud. I may try growing that strain individually next time to see if there’s a nutrient requirement difference.

here’s an example bud.
C6806D29 DE48 4CF0 8BF3 C7599CC04693

here’s the whole lot for now, including what’s left from my first grow.

B749D75B 5F95 4CB9 AA73 1D5FD78112D3

Top Bottom