Grow #2

• Thread starter Farmingbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

Grow 2
here's to my second grow. Learned alot with the first hopefully this one is better

Dan789

Dan789

I checked them out aa few years back nd have never looked back, they’re available in most sizes and nicely priced. Another plus I like is the ease of up potting, as the plant can be pushed up from the bottom, as the sides pulled down, extricating the plant without messing with the roots too badly.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

I checked them out aa few years back nd have never looked back, they’re available in most sizes and nicely priced. Another plus I like is the ease of up potting, as the plant can be pushed up from the bottom, as the sides pulled down, extricating the plant without messing with the roots too badly.
I know they are cheap on Amazon. And breathable so I'm definitely gonna look into them

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

I just bought 5 3gallon off amazon see how they work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom