Grow book

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

Commercial has all kinds of programs but us normal growers dont. I cant afford to get too fancy but we can at least come up with something that works for people who want computer version of it all. I'd like to sometimes just have it all right on the screen instead of going thru notebooks & index cards. Writing it down has worked but when you have so many different plants at various stages of growth itd be easier to see big picture sometimes vs bunch of little notecards lol
sounds like a growers digital encyclopedia? im intrigued. what would you prefer to use for this, tablet, laptop, desktop, phone?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

sounds like a growers digital encyclopedia? im intrigued. what would you prefer to use for this, tablet, laptop, desktop, phone?
Phone screen probably too small for what I'm thinking of but maybe condensed version for phone, full version for rest just due to viewing area

visajoe1

visajoe1

Advanced Nutrients has an App Out Called BudLabs... You can set nutrient reminders and shit..
that looks handy for someone all in on the AN brand. I'm curious to know everything about past grows on whichever strain I want to learn about that day. From pot size, feed levels, VPD, to final harvest results. Perhaps could help some of us avoid repeating history lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

that looks handy for someone all in on the AN brand. I'm curious to know everything about past grows on whichever strain I want to learn about that day. From pot size, feed levels, VPD, to final harvest results. Perhaps could help some of us avoid repeating history lol
My thoughts exactly, once good program in place we could easily convert it to multiple user database. Different environments, nutrients, lights, etc on every plant anybody wants to put in. Keep individual info on personal programs but have access to comprehensive database with real information using various methods. All plants different but this would enable people to spot common factors as well as environment specific info or whatever

visajoe1

visajoe1

My thoughts exactly, once good program in place we could easily convert it to multiple user database. Different environments, nutrients, lights, etc on every plant anybody wants to put in. Keep individual info on personal programs but have access to comprehensive database with real information using various methods. All plants different but this would enable people to spot common factors as well as environment specific info or whatever
Perhaps a rough draft could be collaberated on excel via google drive? I'm thinking the same thing you are I think. Compile the data, and review for significance

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Havent forgotten, sidetracked helping friends last couple days & had small PM issue before that, making list of stuff to send to friend this week. Sorry taking so long, I'm usually quicker at getting things done

Latest posts

Top Bottom