grow bust

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

On tonights news some clown got busted with a decent size show 25' from the back of a cop shop's parking lot in LA.
I do not know if that was ballsy smart or shear stupidity. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

After seeing these guys waste the space and their money I would lean on stupidity.

R

Rolln J

that might be a record for most light and least amount of product ever!

fractal

fractal

Obvious stupidity going by the looks of their gimpy plants. That looks like a 50 pound room putting out 15 pounds.

Total waste of light and it looks exactly like the Tennessee pot cave where they didn't seem to know the term canopy.

S

Simple Simon

Just think what a team of farmers from THCF could have accomplished with that space and set up. Sounds like a plot for a new reality program LOL."Growers Island" ----------LOL!!!---------------SS

R

ReCway

Man if those are 1000's then they should min be hitting 3 lbs per table... or 3 lbs for every 2k.. that looks like a 1/2 lb on one table

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
On tonights news some clown got busted with a decent size show 25' from the back of a cop shop's parking lot in LA.
I do not know if that was ballsy smart or shear stupidity. JK

Ballsy....yes! Smart.....not so much.

purpleberry

purpleberry

There running one Co2 bottle in a warehouse. lol And I see other problems with the room set up...

M

mrdizzle

hahah holy shit, the "its personal" defense is actually prolly gonna work for that pile

D

doctodD_hawaii

looks like they took a shit load of cuttings and then flowered. not much the round we see but the set up looks good and if they were just starting i bet the next would have been much better.
Next to the police station....cant see the forest for the trees maybe? well looks like they did after all.

B

Bud Farmer

They state "New" Police Station. I wonder who was there first...

S

Swerve

talk about a waiste of money and space... wow some amateurs right there.. i would ahve pounds upon pounds not a meere pound from all though plants...great set up to bad they didnt know what they were doing

Venom818

Venom818

LOL dam that sucks Thats spot was located right behind the new police station in CANOGA park dam the streets are hot since that new police station.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I bet it was run by the pigs, No way someone would plan for that, not even in my wildest wet dreams would I even live that close to a police station, I bet that building has supplied that whole area's zipcode with the fruits of their labor, they had to get seed money to start somewhere, you cali boys know better than I do, in the midwest the most we get is seizures along the highway and what not

I

Inuit

Wow, and I thought my last yield sucked, lol.

Thats a helluva lota expense for that little yield. 2 fans for 20kw worth of plants....

Wow is all I can say. Give me that space for a couple months and it would look markedly different.

Be safe

I

K

Kennie_B

Are people really talking shit about those peoples setup,(yea it looks cheesy) but Man its a story it wasnt made up so that you could show how much you think you know.

Top Bottom