Grow Equipment Pricing from discounted ventures?

• Thread starter gadgetsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gadgetsmoke

Hi guys, any recommendations on equipment websites that offer discounts over certain dollar amounts?

G

gadgetsmoke

If you're going to spend big I'd contact manufacturers directly.
It's just a single grow with a 10x20 tent, but all the equipment is coming in at close to 30k😒

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

Well you could get all the lights for like 3k if you just use HPS. Like 800 in ducts and fans for the lights. Then another 500 for vent fans and tower fans. The tent. Like 2k. The electrical cooling won't be cheap. But 8 premium arrays is going to cost like 18 000 bucks. Gotta decide what gear you're going to use and how much power you have. 8000 watts require a potent cooling setup.

G

gadgetsmoke

You're right, which is why I would prefer to go with led. I have some thinking to do.

Heywood

Heywood

If you check Craigslist for areas like San Francisco Bay Area, and search the for sale forum for "grow room"... There are plenty of large scale operations that shut down or moved or whatever and have their equipment for sale.

F

figgie

I have even seen a lot of operations in both CA and MI that are clearing thier gear on ebay (just saw a Nanolux LedEX 4 foot 8 light go for 160ish including shipping and taxes.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom