Grow Journal - Almost Done With Veg - Help Wanted On Leaf Issues

• Thread starter rukind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rukind

Please tell us of the "aspirin method".

If foliar spray a flowering branch with aspirin water It should develop pollen sacs which you then harvest to pollinate the rest of the plant with or pollinate a different plant. all Xs mean all female seeds. same basic method as colloidal silver. force the female plant to hermie then self pollinate.

R

rukind

updated nutrient chart. Designed to replace entire Advanced nutrients additive line. I decided to keep the base nutrients they are very stable on the PH as advertised which is important to me.

Grow

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If foliar spray a flowering branch with aspirin water It should develop pollen sacs which you then harvest to pollinate the rest of the plant with or pollinate a different plant. all Xs mean all female seeds. same basic method as colloidal silver. force the female plant to hermie then self pollinate.
I’ve only heard of people using aspirin for pests/ maybe mildew or something. Never heard the herm thing. Seems like it would negate the use of colloidal silver.

R

rukind

There are articles on the forums at cannabis.com, 420magazine, thcfarmer, grasscity, icmag, sensi seeds, cannabis culture... All over the place. I mention this only because i dont wish to defend a tek ive never used. I suspect it would work because all methods of making female plants produxe pollen saks involves stressing the plants out. Some even claim uou can cause this by simple light leak in your flower room. Collodial silver works the same way. No idea why collodial silver and aspirin would work against each other they bpth cause the immune system responses causeing hermi so far as i understans it. Aspirin has also been supossedly used in regular feed schedules at lower dosages to cncrease yield which would make sense to me as well sonce chitosan is probably the best immune system stimulant and those also have claims of increased yield although they are somewhat doobious.

I will report back on the this thread once i have a definately answer if it works or not. Ill post pics for proof if it does lol.

Happy new year

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

There are articles on the forums at cannabis.com, 420magazine, thcfarmer, grasscity, icmag, sensi seeds, cannabis culture... All over the place. I mention this only because i dont wish to defend a tek ive never used. I suspect it would work because all methods of making female plants produxe pollen saks involves stressing the plants out. Some even claim uou can cause this by simple light leak in your flower room. Collodial silver works the same way. No idea why collodial silver and aspirin would work against each other they bpth cause the immune system responses causeing hermi so far as i understans it. Aspirin has also been supossedly used in regular feed schedules at lower dosages to cncrease yield which would make sense to me as well sonce chitosan is probably the best immune system stimulant and those also have claims of increased yield although they are somewhat doobious.

I will report back on the this thread once i have a definately answer if it works or not. Ill post pics for proof if it does lol.

Happy new year
Got ya. Never said it didn’t work. Just said I haven’t heard of it. Look forward to hearing what you find

R

rukind

Got ya. Never said it didn’t work. Just said I haven’t heard of it. Look forward to hearing what you find
Oh i know bro. Im stoned and on about shot 6. Its 10:13pm on new years eve here in colorado. Im not very good at talking to people i meant not to be a jerk at all. I truelly hope you are blitz to the max and having a great new year. Seems like this has been a hard year for most people i know. Peace bro.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Oh i know bro. Im stoned and on about shot 6. Its 10:13pm on new years eve here in colorado. Im not very good at talking to people i meant not to be a jerk at all. I truelly hope you are blitz to the max and having a great new year. Seems like this has been a hard year for most people i know. Peace bro.
Oh I am! Hahah. Glad you’re havin a blast. Be safe! Happy new year! I’m 1 hour behind you. Hahah

R

rukind

okay, so moby dick CBD is looking really sad. This is strange because I noticed a small amount of yellowing about 5 days ago and changed the bucket out with fresh nutes. Then 2 days later it looked as though it hadn't gotten better or worse. I removed a ton of falling off dead yellow leaves. The next day almost every single fan leaf is droopy and soggy and yellowing. The nute solution was changed out again. The PH was never out of line on this bucket always between 5.5-5.8.

The good news is all of the rest of them are looking very nice and just started to bud or ripen. Also good news that nobody but me cares about the high cbd strain so even if I can only get this plant to produce 2 oz I'll be fine. THC Bomb is leading the charge and amnesia lemon is just 2 days or so behind. amnesia is going strong but seems still a week behind the other two. moby dick is kinda sad. Its leaves are very dark which has been my experience in the past. but its not taking up much water and its kinda smashed between other plants so its not getting the same light. The buds nodes are extremely close to each other bud not a like of white hairs and budding yet. seems like I got a slower pheno. Just the same I bet it produces about 8 oz of some pretty good smoke.

R

rukind

here is the new grow room layout. The black box is a small 2x4 tent for drying racks. I will now have 3 sets of 2 site RDWC. this make it much easier to aerate the water and keep the reservoirs monitored. Its nice because I won't have to lift the bucket lids anymore.

Still keeping it at 6 plants. I will have a separate 4x4 tent in another room for vegging.

GROW ROOM

R

rukind

I've decided to go with a different but similar system. I will be going with a ebb and flow system from greentree hydroponics. I got it cheap so I figured its worth a try.

R

rukind

well the ebb and flo system while cool is expensive and missing too much to make it work. Instead I will be doing a RDWC system of my own design. Will update later. I have harvested some of THCB and some of amnesia lemon. They both look very nice just giving the bottom buds a week or two more to fill out a little. Amnesia is by far the best looking but is not finished budding yet. It overall wasn't a perfect grow but I was able to nail down my feeding for these plants so next grow I will have a better medium than 5 gallon buckets something with a lot more volume. Should help stabilize ph and PPM/EC.

on side note, I've started smoking CBD high strain and its much better for my anxiety I recommend you give it a try if you have that issue.

Top Bottom