Grow light starting to flicker

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Have a Neillio 600w LED and I've noticed she keeps flickering, tried a different cable, no joy, open my tent and its flickering,

Is there a fix anyone has used so I dont have to destroy it opening it while making it try to work,

Any help anyone or suggestions please

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Have a Neillio 600w LED and I've noticed she keeps flickering, tried a different cable, no joy, open my tent and its flickering,

Is there a fix anyone has used so I dont have to destroy it opening it while making it try to work,

Any help anyone or suggestions please
Lose wire somewhere? feel for a hot spot along your wiring/ near the connection to the socket. By wiggling the wires does it stop? get worse? any zit zit zit noises? is it like a burning out lcd that flickers? Can you smell bakelite ( a smokey electric smell)?

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Lose wire somewhere? feel for a hot spot along your wiring/ near the connection to the socket. By wiggling the wires does it stop? get worse? any zit zit zit noises? is it like a burning out lcd that flickers? Can you smell bakelite ( a smokey electric smell)?

Thanks for your reply, that's great, I'm not home but I'll try it in the morning and let you know

Homesteader

Homesteader

Is this the COB one I just saw on Amazon? Says they have a two year unconditional guarantee. Maybe you can write to the company and tell them to send you a new driver.

Anthem

Anthem

I am sorry to hear about your LED light issue. This can be one of the unfortunate challenges with an inexpensive Chinese LED light. I hope you can get it fixed and complete with a successful grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom