Grow lights off last 48 hours of cycle.

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Somewhere, someone commented about leaving grow lights off the last 2 days prior to harvest.

Why?

thank you,

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've never done it, but people I believe know what they're talking about say the weed is more fragrant, maybe because it still has more of the lighter terps that dissipate or break down in light and heat.

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

I've never done it, but people I believe know what they're talking about say the weed is more fragrant, maybe because it still has more of the lighter terps that dissipate or break down in light and heat.
I can’t imagine anything significant happening in 48 hours and I already have a family of 5 skunks living near me..I don’t need a 6th! Lol thank you,

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I can’t imagine anything significant happening in 48 hours and I already have a family of 5 skunks living near me..I don’t need a 6th! Lol thank you,
At 48hrs and no light, I found a potential for mold to creep in. If you do this, I'd highly recommend little to no watering. Otherwise it's a hot mess real fast.

IhatePM

IhatePM

Some say it works, some say it's complete bull shit.
genetic specific is what I've herd (kush strains). I have not seen a difference when I've done 36hr. Maybe $30 off the electric bill. Currently just run it out.

growsince79

growsince79

Some say it works, some say it's complete bull shit.
genetic specific is what I've herd (kush strains). I have not seen a difference when I've done 36hr. Maybe $30 off the electric bill. Currently just run it out.
Wow you must have a huge grow. My lights only cost 50 cents a day to run.

Top Bottom