Grow lights or Outside? Auto Flower

• Thread starter countryliving
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

countryliving

This is my first time growing. I am growing Auto Flower. Should I grow under grow lights or outdoors? Right now it is under grow light and it is about 3 inches tall

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Autoflowers hate stress and though you can run them outdoors there really not ment for that, the sun is basically a full spec light that has red and ir in it, this can and will cause your autos to flower prematurely and or dwarf out, there not as hardy as photoperiod strains and mold or pests can become issues, while it is possible it is not advisable as you want to get the most out of your grow, while I have seen a couple nice autos that were grown outdoors the majority are small and flower prematurely.

C

countryliving

Autoflowers hate stress and though you can run them outdoors there really not ment for that, the sun is basically a full spec light that has red and ir in it, this can and will cause your autos to flower prematurely and or dwarf out, there not as hardy as photoperiod strains and mold or pests can become issues, while it is possible it is not advisable as you want to get the most out of your grow, while I have seen a couple nice autos that were grown outdoors the majority are small and flower prematurely.
Wow great to know! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom