Grow or smoke, choose one.

• Thread starter cali2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali2

If you could only either grow or smoke witch would you choose? Thats a hard one for me, I love growing and the whole process thats involved. But the smoke is what we're after right? What is your opinion?

S

shift00420

I would have to say that do to my grow habit i appreciate good weed more. growing has definitely become an addiction of sorts but the ultimate outcome is to have good smoke.
Idk i just :heart marijuana:rasta2:

C

cali2

Im not sure I would be so enthused about smoking on its own as I do now knowing what went into the process. I know folks who have smoked their entire lives and know nothing about the plant. I seem to think you cant fully appreciate the experience with out knowing her as a whole.

7rayos

Difficult question, like if you have to choose between sex or love. You know, bla bla, but Herr Willy stands up on its own, whereas love needs a lot of work. Sex is more intense, but doesn't last long, world records are measured in minutes, similar goes for smoking the strongest weed, just change minutes for hours. Love is supposed to give you constant satisfaction, but only if reciprocate, otherwise is hell on earth for teens. Same goes for a plant, nice when it goes fine, crap when it start getting parasites and hermies. Growing weed and not using it, haha, i talk for myself, but i'd end up a nervous wreck shooting mites with a revolver, whereas if i can't grow, becoming a professional tester ain't a bad option, sooo SMOKE for me.

jakesebastin

jakesebastin

Strange question here it is too much difficult to decide which way to go. There are two side of the coin so need to look at all the factors here.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Grow for me,I really dont wanna smoke someone elses chemical fed pestecided hydro weed.If you could drink beer but only if it was made out of pig piss would you still suck up the suds?Theres something about growing things that you need for yourself,whether its tomatoes,cows or weed you know where it came from and its life affirming.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Not smoking would suck enough, but growing it and not smoking it?!?! FUCK THAT!!

outwest

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i wouldn't pick, i feel a choice like that would be ordered by the slave master and i chose not to live life as a slave/sheep following the leaders rule.

ok but if i had to i'd grow, i'm not a heavy smoker but i do sure spend a lot of time with my plants.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Why grow habenero Chili's if I'm not gonna eat 'em? - so there's that. But then again, I definitely spend more time growing than smoking. And it's generally a labor of love.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Tough question... will get back to you after I do some more research... yeah... more research...

(20 years later) Yeah... still need more research... no definite conclusions yet...

Latest posts

Top Bottom