Grow room design with 6 Mh/HPS light setup with Split AC

• Thread starter ticketmaster920
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ticketmaster920

ticketmaster920

Hello friends !

I am new to this forum and a new grower !

i have this room setup with 6 Mh/HPS 400 watt lights.
i have kept 28 plants in it with Auto Gorilla Glue seeds.

Please look at the pics and suggest me if i can change something or i m worried if the lights will be enough for that room size ?

The seedlings are up and i have kept the lights at a distance of 50 cms .

2 planta i have kept in DWC bucket under led lights.

Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac
Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac 2
Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac 3
Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac 4
Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac 5
Grow room design with 6 mhhps light setup with split ac 6
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice room! 400w hid bulbs should be placed 3 feet (meter close enough) apart and as close as 12 inches to mature plants.

Or (forgive my english math) about 50 watts per square foot for full room coverage.

ticketmaster920

ticketmaster920

Nice room! 400w hid bulbs should be placed 3 feet (meter close enough) apart and as close as 12 inches to mature plants.

Or (forgive my english math) about 50 watts per square foot for full room coverage.

If i keep the lights at 3 feet distance from seedlings then the seedlings start to stretch a bit and i m afraid of its stretchy long grow. thus i kept them at around 50 cm this time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If i keep the lights at 3 feet distance from seedlings then the seedlings start to stretch a bit and i m afraid of its stretchy long grow. thus i kept them at around 50 cm this time.

No 3 feet apart for ceiling placement is standard.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. You’ve got your hands full for your first grow. Good Luck and happy grows.
Burnz

SinCity

SinCity

Hello friends !

I am new to this forum and a new grower !

i have this room setup with 6 Mh/HPS 400 watt lights.
i have kept 28 plants in it with Auto Gorilla Glue seeds.

Please look at the pics and suggest me if i can change something or i m worried if the lights will be enough for that room size ?

The seedlings are up and i have kept the lights at a distance of 50 cms .

2 planta i have kept in DWC bucket under led lights.

in my opinion, you can fully trust @MIMedGrower he's got what you're looking for AND he's super generous about sharing it--detail by detail..

TheKushie

TheKushie

With your room and set up you should research scrog or sog. Invest your time and efforts into that style of growing with what you have for a set up. My opinion though, but you'll learn alot and fast growing that "style"

Latest posts

Top Bottom