grow room design

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

in designing my grow room I have come up with 2x4x6 space with a 600 watt viparspectra led light that is 260 actual watts white glossy stytrofoam insulatation board with the white glossy side facing grow room 4 inline exhaust fan with charcoal filter small fan timers humidity and temp readers and a 8 inch vent in the bottom too bring in fresh cool air . now my question what type of fabric could I use to cover the bottom vent to keep out light and let in air ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Black stockings or if you can’t get black yes normal skin tone and spray them black . 👍👌passive air intake that’s what I run 24/7 . Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The darker the better or if you have black shade cloth use the stocking as the fine filter and black shade cloth as the blind .
Here’s my simple DIY intakes don’t forget with passive air 78% of air is Nitrogen so if you are looking at nutes find one not so big in N the passive air will do the rest .

2DAEE1CF E3AF 4202 A673 4FC6008E1D42
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My wife in her grow tents at other end of our shed has same set up she gladly ripped a pair stocking off for the cause , you will need to keep a check on the amount of dust that the stockings trap easy clean with a dust buster .

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I just would of thought that a stocking would not block light from getting in

Top Bottom