Grow Room Issues Need Help Newbie*****

• Thread starter Miami2theD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miami2theD

Miami2theD

Grow room issues need help newbie 6
Hello everyone I'm new to posting on this site but always searched the web and forums for info. I'm having a issue with my grow as of now with a lot of yellowing and some plants with leaf veagation. I am wondering if I am feeding too many nutes or what? I have several diff strains some stay normal nice green and pictures I uploaded have the yellowing to it. Need more help I am in Week 2 of flower. I keep PH anywhere between 5.8-6.2 try to keep it at 6.0 normally and ppm just over 1200.

I use GENERAL HYDROPINICS 3 part without the green bottle and the floralicious line all three bottles with additives plus co2 generator . I WILL UPLOAD THE LAST FEEDING I DID. ANY HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU I NEED TO RESOLVE THIS.

Grow room issues need help newbie
Grow room issues need help newbie 2
Grow room issues need help newbie 3
Grow room issues need help newbie 4
Grow room issues need help newbie 5
Grow room issues need help newbie 7
Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Your nute line is missing something or you ve over feed. Id flush a few days and do some reading on your nutes if nothing seems missing back your nutes down by 200 with a tds meter. If you happen to have any Recharge on hand that would be perfect to add to your flush

straincreation

straincreation

What medium you growing in?
How often you feeding?
How long have they been yellowing?

I don't use GH so I don't really know what could be in there that has the potential to cause damage.

I wanna say the last pic looks like MG degree but can't tell exactly.
And are you smoking a stogie in your op

Miami2theD

Miami2theD

Your nute line is missing something or you ve over feed. Id flush a few days and do some reading on your nutes if nothing seems missing back your nutes down by 200 with a tds meter. If you happen to have any Recharge on hand that would be perfect to add to your flush
Yea Ima do that and grab some recharge

Miami2theD

Miami2theD

What medium you growing in?
How often you feeding?
How long have they been yellowing?

I don't use GH so I don't really know what could be in there that has the potential to cause damage.

I wanna say the last pic looks like MG degree but can't tell exactly.
And are you smoking a stogie in your op

I'm growing in soil promix HP with perlite and I'm feeding every 2-3days. That's outside of the flower room but yea i am lol

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Feeding once every two to three days wont give you the results your looking for. I feed three times a night after week 5, im in 2 gallon pots promix also.

Miami2theD

Miami2theD

Half my room is in 7gallon other half are in 5 gallons it's normally every 2 days. I usually have used 10-15 gallon pots this is my first time trying these. Should I be feeding everyday?

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I think your a little hot on the ppm's im at week 4 bloom i just tested it 1280

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I would of vegged and then flushed them until they had filled out the bucket enough to eat once a day. if they not big enough to eat that much you cant do anything. on the other hand if your letting them dry all out to dust you should nt be doing that either

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

flocogrowers on IG look at my roots how i keep em in a cup long time then to a 1 gallon then to a 2 or 3 gallon

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I wouldn't be smoking a cigarette in your grow room you could transmit tobacco wilt virus , a tip if you smoke and handle your plants wash your hands in milk it will help guard against it .

mango420

mango420

Drop the calmag, there is enough in Micro. Also too many additives, kis man. Where did you get this feed schedule? Also are you using Moab and kool bloom?

Miami2theD

Miami2theD

Drop the calmag, there is enough in Micro. Also too many additives, kis man. Where did you get this feed schedule? Also are you using Moab and kool bloom?
It was passed on to me iv done 3 grows successfully already doing that way but I only had one strain in the room , now that I have a mix strains I'm getting this problem. You think I'm using to many things? If so other than cal Mag what else do you recommend dropping? Also I'm using liquid kool bloom and moab now and in end weeks I substitute the liquid koolbloom for powder.

mango420

mango420

Ya your using 2 bloom boosters at the same time, drop the Moab till week 6 and then drop the liquid kb. Don't add dry kb if your using Moab. Also how often are you giving them just water?

Miami2theD

Miami2theD

Thanks man, Also I usually give water last 2weeks for flush but add some additives. Is it bad if I flush with Rock resonator, terpinator, and carboload?

straincreation

straincreation

Half my room is in 7gallon other half are in 5 gallons it's normally every 2 days. I usually have used 10-15 gallon pots this is my first time trying these. Should I be feeding everyday?
This is the way I've done it for years in 3 gallon pots.
I full feed monday, whatever your full feed is.
Then I brew tea on tuesday, feed tea on wednesday.
Then Friday they get water ph to 6.2 and thats that. let dry till monday. Gl
Happy farmin.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Way too many additives on that line. Way too much room for error imo. I would use your base NPK nutes and then cut out almost everything else. And yes it is bad if you use additives to flush, it's not actually flushing.

G

Gdub818

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is.

Top Bottom