Grow room temperature during the hot day

• Thread starter Mr.wiggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.wiggles

Mr.wiggles

Good day fellow farmers. So I have recently just finished sealing my grow room. The issue is, I used a wooden cabin with a corrugated steel roof that has no insulation within the cabin itself so it gets unbearably hot and stuffy inside. I made my own ceiling and lined the inside my grow room with plastic to seal the room, creating negative pressure. The temperature inside the Cabin reaches a high of 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit and a high of 87 degrees Fahrenheit in the sealed room. Is 87 manageable? Any advise will be appreciated. Much love, bless.

uphere

uphere

Are the temps you mentioned, the temo when lights are on or just the starting temp? Its going to get warmer with lighting so you are probably going to be much warmer then you want. You will need a big fan and perhaps a small ac with a good vent to outside. I never go over 85 degrees, thats with a good airflow moving the canopy. Hope thing work out. Happy farming.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

87 is to hot. 80 is manageable with c02. Would you like to be locked in a cabin by yourself with it 87 degrees or hotter? All the time?

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Agree w/ above, 87 with no lights is already too hot. It'll def hit the 90s with lights on. Even with co2 supp. you still want to be hovering in the low 80s, nothing higher.

Top Bottom