Grow room

• Thread starter Neil0383
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neil0383

Hey all ,
Im looking for some advice. I have a spare room in my basement which i want to turn into an indoor greenhouse. Not just for weed but othe plants like fruit/veg and exotic plants. I have 2 led light (both dual spectrum) and aanother strictly for veg. I bought a tent kit with everything and am lookong to also incorapte the tent to house a mother. Just looking for any info i can get.

Thanks

N

Neil0383

Question is how to setip an exhaust system in the room. I have the exhaustflex line, the carbon filter , fan motor control and the fan. Do i set it up out the window?? Lookibg to startup everything and figure out my twmps in the room with wverything running. With just the lights on a timer 12/12 the rooms stays around 20 degrees.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Question is how to setip an exhaust system in the room. I have the exhaustflex line, the carbon filter , fan motor control and the fan. Do i set it up out the window?? Lookibg to startup everything and figure out my twmps in the room with wverything running. With just the lights on a timer 12/12 the rooms stays around 20 degrees.

Outdoors is best unless you want to run it to heat the house, but then you may need a dehumidifier in the house.

I've gone out the window in several setups, usually we build a false wall behind the window and cut a hole in it then attach a flange for the flex duct to attach to.

Be aware you will need to have a fresh air intake to the room if you vent outside otherwise you'll get negative pressure which causes a host of other problems.

B

Burned Haze

Outdoors is best unless you want to run it to heat the house, but then you may need a dehumidifier in the house.

I've gone out the window in several setups, usually we build a false wall behind the window and cut a hole in it then attach a flange for the flex duct to attach to.

Be aware you will need to have a fresh air intake to the room if you vent outside otherwise you'll get negative pressure which causes a host of other problems.

I think he means a indoor flower grow room, not a greenhouse ( just wrong wording )

Top Bottom