Grow Supply Checklist

• Thread starter Max4hdmatt77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown365

Homegrown365

Admirable your approach to your grow op. Sounds like ya got all things covered. A pic of my small 3'x3' table, 400 watts Cree COBs, drip system, running Jacks321 . Wishing you success w/ya grow...once up n running. Cheers,

IMG 5105
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Most underrated tool of any grow room. Cheap but a must have and eliminates shit tons of issues and improves growth rates. IR TEMP GUN. 3 basic must haves PH meter, IR temp gun and PPM meter
agree,but for bad body shop vac i aint joking,when mine goes out,i have another right on hand,me a lazy bastard hahahah i agree with you bro and one thing for sure i would have 2 of each ,i swear i cant keep a ph pen,i have had oakten,blue lab,and they took some serious con jobs for this women to unass the cash,then just like that there done,oakten i really didnt expect to last long,but lasted right at a year,the blue lab plum shit,from the minute i took out box a head ache took for ever to read and then just like a flash bitch just quit working,blue lab wouldnt stand behind there warranty at all,they were glad for me to pay postage there and back and as they said a minimal fee to fix it,ya there you go for reaping sale.

Top Bottom