Grow tent humidity issues need help

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Question for anyone it's really my legit first time doing this right wot grow tent etc... now I have humidity set at 58 humidifier clicks on when it hits 53 stops when bk to 58. Now I wanna know is the humidity keeps dropping down within a minute bk to 53when the humidifier clicks off. So it one then off on then off is that normal or is there something I'm doing wrong. Mean plant looking good butt to me there somthing wrong .can someone help me out with this

Anthem

Anthem

Question for anyone it's really my legit first time doing this right wot grow tent etc... now I have humidity set at 58 humidifier clicks on when it hits 53 stops when bk to 58. Now I wanna know is the humidity keeps dropping down within a minute bk to 53when the humidifier clicks off. So it one then off on then off is that normal or is there something I'm doing wrong. Mean plant looking good butt to me there somthing wrong .can someone help me out with this
If I understand correctly you have a concern about the humidifier going on and off quickly?
I assume you are exhausting out air of the tent to the outdoors and you are bring in fresh air. Do basically the humidifier is going to be working all the time because you are introducing fresh air. While it works, I would be concerned with humidifier holding up because it is constantly cycling.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

If I understand correctly you have a concern about the humidifier going on and off quickly?
I assume you are exhausting out air of the tent to the outdoors and you are bring in fresh air. Do basically the humidifier is going to be working all the time because you are introducing fresh air. While it works, I would be concerned with humidifier holding up because it is constantly cycling.
Yes out the window passive ventilation yeah get it to 58 then bout 1 or mins later it's back on again is that hiw it supose to b or am I supose to have the exhust fan on a timer too I want to have beat aet for it uknow

Anthem

Anthem

Yes out the window passive ventilation yeah get it to 58 then bout 1 or mins later it's back on again is that hiw it supose to b or am I supose to have the exhust fan on a timer too I want to have beat aet for it uknow

You can continue to run the set up the way you have it. I am just saying that I would not be at all surprised to see the humidifier have a short life span because of the on/off cycle time. The fan is providing such a rapid air exchange, you could turn the fan speed controller down if it has a speed controller. I would not turn the fan off.

CF89

CF89

Is 53-58% not a super low number?

Seems like 70% or so is the sweet spot For veg? Obviously want it a bit lower for flower.

6479FA67 A4EC 4E4C AB06 D19FCDA7B20C
growsince79

growsince79

According to the chart I've never grown anything. My RH is always 40-55

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom