Grow tent setup advice and help

• Thread starter Cornpudding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cornpudding

Cornpudding

This is my first run on my indoor setup. I just want to know if everything looks fine and also need help with the bottom vents. I have the spider farmer sf1000 light at 80%power hanging 30” above the germinated seeds I just put in the soil. Not going to run the clamp fan until they sprout and a couple days after. Exhaust fan set to medium. I have the bottom left vent half open, is that necessary or should it be closed or fully open? And advice would be appreciated.

Grow tent setup advice and help
Grow tent setup advice and help 2
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah since you are ducting to the outside, you have to have a place for replacement air to come in. Those screened holes at the bottom are made for just that.

What is the temp and RH? I think I see 45% and 66*? What about when the tent is closed?

Without some type of temp / RH controller you may need to play with how much of those screened holes you open - you might have to close more off or open them to get to the right environment. You are also going to want to make sure that you don't get light leaks thru those screens for night time.

Looks like a soil and perlite mix? Do you have plans for how you will catch runoff once you start watering more?

What are you growing?

First time is always rewarding, doing great so far. Post up any questions and we'll do our best to help you out.

Top Bottom