Growbox suggestions?

• Thread starter Chefjeff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chefjeff

Chefjeff

Greetings all, from Sherman Oaks California. There was a time when all of my energies were into the automated grow boxes that I've heard will be coming to market. I guess a couple of them already are. The closest I came to automated growing was when the company GrowboxUSA was in business. I purchased a very expensive unit called "The Stanley". It was a hydro set up, and my grow was indeed successful. I won't go into details here as to how this company slacked off on customer service. But it actually was a good thing. I stripped out every hydro component and taught myself how to grow in soil, indoors. Without a doubt in my 11 years of growing Cannabis, I am having the time of my life, growing a single plant in a 7 gallon cloth pot, indoors. I find myself wondering about companies that make indoor grow boxes for soil, and the only one that seems to be of good quality is the company called Super Closet. If anyone out there knows of another company that makes a solidly built and dependable grow box that could be used for soil, I'd sure be interested to hear. Thank you for reading this.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Greetings all, from Sherman Oaks California. There was a time when all of my energies were into the automated grow boxes that I've heard will be coming to market. I guess a couple of them already are. The closest I came to automated growing was when the company GrowboxUSA was in business. I purchased a very expensive unit called "The Stanley". It was a hydro set up, and my grow was indeed successful. I won't go into details here as to how this company slacked off on customer service. But it actually was a good thing. I stripped out every hydro component and taught myself how to grow in soil, indoors. Without a doubt in my 11 years of growing Cannabis, I am having the time of my life, growing a single plant in a 7 gallon cloth pot, indoors. I find myself wondering about companies that make indoor grow boxes for soil, and the only one that seems to be of good quality is the company called Super Closet. If anyone out there knows of another company that makes a solidly built and dependable grow box that could be used for soil, I'd sure be interested to hear. Thank you for reading this.
Many have gone the way of diy. A little research and time go a long way in saving some hard earned money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom