Growers Choice 720 LED’s, Does anybody use them?

• Thread starter GrowersChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowersChoice

GrowersChoice

Just wanted to get feedback from y’all on how good they are. I’m the California distributor for Growers Choice.

Cullygrows

Cullygrows

I run the 680 and I'm very happy with it. One issue with it though - if you arent using a plug timer that cuts power entirely, the diodes give off a very faint light. This becomes an issue if you want to run their controller for the sunrise/sunset feature etc. Aside from that I have been very happy with the light and have also heard good things about the 720 from friends, which to my knowledge doesnt have the same problem.

GrowersChoice

GrowersChoice

You are so right on! We have the new 680 available. How many lights are you running?

Panhead59

Panhead59

I'm on my 1st grow. So very inexperienced. I ordered 3 ac/dc, 3 white widow, and 3 Acapulco gold
All feminized. I tried germinating 1 Acapulco gold, 1 ww., and 2 of the ac/dc. The a.gold seed popped but never grew a root. Other 3 germinated. But at week 4 the 2 ac/dc flowered. All were fem.photoperiod. or supposed to be. Nice yield on all 3, i must say. So almost to harvest on this go round. I will try to germinate the other 2 w.w. and the 2 ac.gold soon. Don't know if i would buy from growers choice again. Probably not. It has not been a good experience with there seeds.

Panhead59

Panhead59

I'm on my 1st grow. So very inexperienced. I ordered 3 ac/dc, 3 white widow, and 3 Acapulco gold
All feminized. I tried germinating 1 Acapulco gold, 1 ww., and 2 of the ac/dc. The a.gold seed popped but never grew a root. Other 3 germinated. But at week 4 the 2 ac/dc flowered. All were fem.photoperiod. or supposed to be. Nice yield on all 3, i must say. So almost to harvest on this go round. I will try to germinate the other 2 w.w. and the 2 ac.gold soon. Don't know if i would buy from growers choice again. Probably not. It has not been a good experience with there seeds.
Ooops. Sorry, i guess this is only about leds. My bust.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Just wanted to get feedback from y’all on how good they are. I’m the California distributor for Growers Choice.
They’re excellent lights. Extensively used by pros here. Check their controller too.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

By the way the United States Postal Service DOES deliver these to Alaska. I got my Phlizon that’s just as big and heavy. Perhaps your company would consider using the USPS. Revolutionary idea I know but it’s a possibility. Until then UPS fucks us big time and then will not deliver. We have go to the nearest town and ask which store they left it at this time. $200 for shipping?

GrowersChoice

GrowersChoice

Ahh
I see. I don’t know if you read my profile, but I’m the distributor for Growers Choice. I could get you a special deal on them if you’d like. The price would happily surprise you. We want to support all big and new growers the best we can😊

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Ahh
I see. I don’t know if you read my profile, but I’m the distributor for Growers Choice. I could get you a special deal on them if you’d like. The price would happily surprise you. We want to support all big and new growers the best we can😊
Your rep in Alaska was happy to help. I can’t afford 5 or whatever. Check the Jones Act.

For fun give me the price YOU want to ship one to zip code 99760.

Last edited:
FourPlants

FourPlants

I am a new grower and use the 680 and have been very satisfied with the base light. I am interested in using a master controller but have heard about some quirks with power outages using the master controller. I also recall a similar quirk with a third party controller. I would have to dig up the specifics.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've got the E720 in a 5 x 5 and I love it. I've got another 5 x 5 with quantum boards in it but it's currently not in use. The E720 uses less electricity and gives me pretty much the same results. I'm on day 37 of flower in the pictures posted below.
GDP    Blimburn Seeds

Grand Daddy Purple - Blimburn Seeds

Caramelo Fast Version

Caramelo Fast Version

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Going price for this light at the only place in Fairbanks has them for $1000. A neighbor just bought one. Kind of steep for me personally. Thanks. Let me know.
My E720 at my local shop cost $943.99. With sales tax it was a bit over $1000.00. It's not a cheap light. It was made to fit a 5 x 5 and it costs less to operate than my quantum boards. In my other tent, I have four 240w 3000k + 660nm + UV + IR. Granted, it's 960w vs 720w and that's why the E720 costs less to operate. But 720w of quantum boards does not give me the same coverage that my E720 does. It was worth my investment in my opinion.

Top Bottom