Growers Coop ?

• Thread starter aucado54
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aucado54

aucado54

Looking for growers in or near Northern Colorado.​
I would like to meet other growers in the area.
Wondering if any folks might be interested in the exchange of ideas/techniques/Clone exchange etc. etc.

aucado54

aucado54

WORD! The NoCo Network. Count me in.
Thanks 3g !
May I (if we ever get to that point) share your email address with other interested parties?
it can be helpful if we talk this up a bit to friends and such.

One of my local grow shops has (verbally) authorized us placing a clipboard at their counter for interested parties to put their email account down for future contacting....

Ideas, and suggestions welcome >>> by the by the same grow shop indicated they might be interested in making their facilities available if at some point in the future we want to do some community based education and such... Just an idea.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Thanks 3g !
May I (if we ever get to that point) share your email address with other interested parties?
it can be helpful if we talk this up a bit to friends and such.

One of my local grow shops has (verbally) authorized us placing a clipboard at their counter for interested parties to put their email account down for future contacting....

Ideas, and suggestions welcome >>> by the by the same grow shop indicated they might be interested in making their facilities available if at some point in the future we want to do some community based education and such... Just an idea.

Share my e-mail Freely , I'm excited by this opportunity!
I'm passionate about teaching others and networking. I feel it's really important for a local community to RE-learn how to grow! not only medicinal plants (which is almost a lost art IMO) but FOOD also. The Act of growing a plant can be just as medicinal to a person, as physically using the plant is!

Good to hear local grow shops may be open to this. Contact me through my email, when you have time, so we can begin spitballing.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Yo what up NoCo!
Bored on my day off anyone interested in hanging out talking shop?

Top Bottom