GrowHobo and Spider Farmer SE5000

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Flipping to 12/12 tonight. Looking like one of the reg Fruity Pebbles is gonna be a dude but everything else is showing female for sure. I can always throw in a clone if I have and holes. Doubtful though. Probably run 12/12 for a week and pull a few clones clean everything up and put in a net. A few taller plants are showing what looks like phosphorus def on some older growth. I gotta assume it’s from being overwatered and under fed when I first upped to the 3gal. Not gonna chase it. Running straight promix. Probably use a slight amendment next to go round. Lights still about 24” at 55%. Some could handle more light but some don’t want it so it’s a happy medium.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
I also forgot to mention my tap water is 250ppm soooo that’s an issue also. I’m really not wanting to go too RO water. I need to look into this more.
I dont think that's unreasonable. Just keep an eye on the soil PH to make sure it's not rising to high. As long as the sodium level is decent

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I also forgot to mention my tap water is 250ppm soooo that’s an issue also. I’m really not wanting to go too RO water. I need to look into this more.
If you can source 5 gal bottles of RO, you can mix RO with the city water at a ratio of 4:1 and that’ll bring the ppms down quite a bit. I did a whole run using 50/50 RO/city water and it worked out great.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I took a 5 gallon bucket and dropped a little aquarium air stone in the bottom. I aerate and ph adjust my feed water for 24 hours before using it.

I can also positively attest to using 50/50 tap water and steam distilled.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Well it’s official one of the reg Fruity Pebbles is a male. Gonna take some clones tonight and I might throw a different mother plant in with them. We shall see. Will post pics later.

Top Bottom