GrowHobo and Spider Farmer SE5000

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Okay I did a bit of looking around and found some pricing View attachment 1172117
It looks very close to what we can buy fem seeds for. I guess its an alternative but it could cost a whack of cash to find the fems...With some of my seed luck being very poor 7 seeds - 2 fems ....5 seeds 1fem...3 seeds 1 fem........I've also had a few lucky seeds where 5 out of 5 where fem ( once).

I think getting an analysis done with these guys is a good idea...I'd like to see how my smoke measures up & how much cat hair I real am smoking.

I saw on one site they wanted 50grams to do their tests with...lol I could be a tester, just send me 50 grams and I'll give you some fancy words and a slick write up....1g for the test 49 for me.lol
After thinking a little about this it does make sense to test a large sample hopefully they are and not doing exactly as you say. We’ll never know lol.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Just tried out a little Boogie Brew for the first time this morning. Seems like cool stuff. They open source the ingredients on their website so I’m down to support cool companies like that. Seems somewhat similar to the Bountea Bioactivator I used to use. Smells the same when it’s brewing. Me like. LABS soon.

3C168D63 ACAA 4C43 910C 3CA6B61BE302
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Also had the brainy idea to shove a little mycos into the plugs. Probably won’t do that again. Seems to have facilitated some gray mold not to mention it took too freaking long. O well. Scraped it off H202 the plugs. Increase airflow and keep on rolling. Shoud be fine.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Also had the brainy idea to shove a little mycos into the plugs. Probably won’t do that again. Seems to have facilitated some gray mold not to mention it took too freaking long. O well. Scraped it off H202 the plugs. Increase airflow and keep on rolling. Shoud be fine.
Really? I did the same and I've had good results. I'm doing it with seed as well. Small I drop a small bit in the hole dip clone in rooting gel, plunker in and they grow, I just use promix or whatever I 'm using that's similar in small solo cups. No gel on seedlings but mycos in the hole first.....I thought I had a winner but you're saying you had problems. I thought it was like Franks Red Hot sauce....😁😁

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

It could be i just used to much. There was some sitting on the plugs and that’s what was growing the fuzzy mold lol. I wish I woulda taken a pic. The stuff down in the holes doesn’t seem to be doing anything.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It could be i just used to much. There was some sitting on the plugs and that’s what was growing the fuzzy mold lol. I wish I woulda taken a pic. The stuff down in the holes doesn’t seem to be doing anything.
It may not have had any impact with my clones and seeds. I see things though Rose colored glasses after I get these brain farts. I'm using what I call super juice for seeds now. I use a cup of spring water then drop in 20 ish seeds from a hermied batch I still have. 24 hrs later I dump the seeds and use that water to pop seeds I want to grow. I saw a UT vid about it and it sounded good and I'm having good results with quick growing shoots. Again though it might just be wishful thinking and luck lol. And I add Myco's lol Super juice & mycos its gotta be a winner. lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver 😭 too much too much lol. Scraped it off spray it with H202 fml. Annoying totally irrelevant to my flower tent though so we all good.
I've not seen it do that to mine, I don't know if it is supposed to look like that or not. Dirtbag may know whats up with that, he's pretty knowledgeable about mycos . You might want to run that by him.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Honestly I’m thinking I’m gonna skip the net. I’ve already waited too long. I’ll just tie stuff up as necessary. I’ve fed Si through stretch so I’m doubting I’ll see too much droop till the very end. A few stakes and some string should cover it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Really? I did the same and I've had good results. I'm doing it with seed as well. Small I drop a small bit in the hole dip clone in rooting gel, plunker in and they grow, I just use promix or whatever I 'm using that's similar in small solo cups. No gel on seedlings but mycos in the hole first.....I thought I had a winner but you're saying you had problems. I thought it was like Franks Red Hot sauce....😁😁
What works very well is using a medicine syringe to suck up some rooting gel, and putting a little squirt into the hole of the rooters before you stick the stem in.

Stems should be tight in the rooter which inevitably means that it normally scrubs the gel off when you slide the stem in. Squirting a little gel in the hole ensures that the stem gets stuck right into it, where it needs to be.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've not seen it do that to mine, I don't know if it is supposed to look like that or not. Dirtbag may know whats up with that, he's pretty knowledgeable about mycos . You might want to run that by him.
Seeing fuzz with mycos is expected, that's what mycos is, fuzzy mycellia. If you see filaments that look like fungus, that means the mycos are doing their job.

Top Bottom