GrowHobo and Spider Farmer SE5000

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Riding the struggle bus with some calcium issues. Buds are filling in nice still throwing mostly all white hairs. I might defol more humidity is high around here right now I gave everything a run through with the 321 at full strength. Maybe a booster next feed? I dunno. I’ll get some individual bud pics up in a bit. Looking like a few nice ones so far though. Lots of fruitiness

F58D63E3 1B7F 4CA7 BA78 3E83DBAF8A1D
D8BBF3C8 2D89 454A A366 3AA3C34B59B0

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Riding the struggle bus with some calcium issues. Buds are filling in nice still throwing mostly all white hairs. I might defol more humidity is high around here right now I gave everything a run through with the 321 at full strength. Maybe a booster next feed? I dunno. I’ll get some individual bud pics up in a bit. Looking like a few nice ones so far though. Lots of fruitiness
Great job!!!!!!!!!!

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Been slacking on pics backs been giving me hell, stupid crooked spine issues. Gonna change my name to QuasiMota lol. Had to move things around to get decent pics. Had all the tall girls up front for training and they still got to tall ugh. Shit load of rust spots. I really underestimated the mag needs in these plants Full power LED and what not. O well better than a burning I guess. The regs barely got any issues though. Hmm no more fem beans for me. Although that one pheno of punch line, middle left, stretched like plat cookies but has amazing buds. Love to run her again and kelp the hell out of it In stretch to see if she stacks.

A05C63B9 80E0 442A 98A3 C67B132E5D5C
75F90C00 5B4B 42C5 B62D BBAC67C6B870
58E40BBD 5F91 48BC 85C6 49304AFBE332
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Been slacking on pics backs been giving me hell, stupid crooked spine issues. Gonna change my name to QuasiMota lol. Had to move things around to get decent pics. Had all the tall girls up front for training and they still got to tall ugh. Shit load of rust spots. I really underestimated the mag needs in these plants Full power LED and what not. O well better than a burning I guess. The regs barely got any issues though. Hmm no more fem beans for me. Although that one pheno of punch line, middle left, stretched like plat cookies but has amazing buds. Love to run her again and kelp the hell out of it In stretch to see if she stacks.
Those are great pics, but that last pic is deadly! what a beautiful plant. Nice job.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That last pic.... Sweet.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

That last pic.... Sweet.
Smelling like sour cherries and gasoline. The node spacing is absolutely horrible though. I’ll try to remember to get a full plant pic when I cut. I’m gonna run a clone again and try to stop the stretch at some point in time. I just don’t have enough space for all the stuff I wanna run ugh. Maybe SF will have a whole grow house giveaway nxt 🤔

FozzyB18

FozzyB18

I had super silver haze that was tight all the way up the stock. Zero node spacing. Just a few days from chop I decided to dig in between the tight leave structure half way up the plant to check readiness - MOLD. Humidity never gets above 40, so I was surprised. Lesson learned I will never let a plant get that tight again. Months of work to the bin. Fun diary to follow.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Dang man that really sucks. I couldn’t tell you the amount of weed I’ve thrown away over the years. It hurts. Might consider where you have rh sensors? It can be way dif at canopy lvl as opposed to on the tent wall or wherever. Just a thought. Also actinovate for the win.
I had super silver haze that was tight all the way up the stock. Zero node spacing. Just a few days from chop I decided to dig in between the tight leave structure half way up the plant to check readiness - MOLD. Humidity never gets above 40, so I was surprised. Lesson learned I will never let a plant get that tight again. Months of work to the bin. Fun diary to follow.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Probably chop the two little Mandarin Cookies in the center this weekend. They are nearly identical phenos surprisingly but one threw a few small flowers. It’s a bit early but I prefer somewhat early weed and I have a few in here that will probably go close to 12 weeks so I’m not trying to have a bunch of seeds. Bright side. One less clone I gotta take care of. 🪓

81C680DE 7665 4209 9289 083D3302195F
Madmax

Madmax

Gee they come on strong towards the end mate.im pretty impressed how they turned out..great grow...
The punchline has a fantastic aroma..

Cheers max.

Top Bottom