• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Alright let’s do this. I’m gonna be running
3 End Game rbx “The Punch Line”
3 Mandarin Cookies V2
and maybe more. I’ll definitely start more but I will probably only bloom 6 under this light. (Maybe 9😁). Currently 2 little bag seeds and 2 bonzai mamas that I will move out come bloom time. Other tent should be empty in 4 weeks maybe less. I only intend to veg for 3 weeks to keep everything relatively short. (72” ceilings). Sit back and enjoy the ride. Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED

Growhobo and spider farmer se5000
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Chugging along ended up with
3 The Punch Line fem
3 Mandarin Cookies fem
2 Fruity Pebbles reg testers
1 Thug Roze reg tester
Tried to start a second TR but it never put on a real root. I soaked for 24h in water with a tiny bit of h2o2 and almost all of them shed the shell completely. 9 out of 10 is acceptable to me. My rapid rooters smelled hella suspect soooo straight into soil. Maybe try rock wool next. 20x20 heat mat under the floor liner for anyone wondering why they are just sitting on the ground 😁👍✌️

936D0124 D512 4B86 BEC0 205D93AF79A5
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Growth has been a little slow. Got another tent finishing up near by so humidity is low. One of The Punch Line is lagging. I’m guessing the soil was a touch to moist when planted. Haven’t fed anything yet. Patiently waiting for them to dry.

C25CCCA5 408E 4C22 A7B3 6AF8DCAF8317
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Sorry haven’t posted regularly was away for a bit and real busy once I got back. Growth has been slow. RH is low and temp is low but things are starting to take off. My girlfriend did an excellent job watching everything while I was gone. Thank her very much. 👍

0DD774B9 72A0 4BF9 B4BA FEAF9E671E0C

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Alright let’s do this. I’m gonna be running
3 End Game rbx “The Punch Line”
3 Mandarin Cookies V2
and maybe more. I’ll definitely start more but I will probably only bloom 6 under this light. (Maybe 9😁). Currently 2 little bag seeds and 2 bonzai mamas that I will move out come bloom time. Other tent should be empty in 4 weeks maybe less. I only intend to veg for 3 weeks to keep everything relatively short. (72” ceilings). Sit back and enjoy the ride. Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED
Great job~

Latest posts

Top Bottom