GrowHobo and Spider Farmer SE5000

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
The lights excellent quality and super easy to put together. It’s on 20% and roughly 30 inches away seems about right.
Looking good! Thanks for the info on the light distance and intensity. Would love it if you kept updating that info. I was lucky enough to win the same light and as I don’t want to drop a ton of cash on a par meter I’ve been looking at other people’s light maps in an attempt to get some general idea. Nothing like seeing it done though! Really excited to see how this works for you!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Looking good! Thanks for the info on the light distance and intensity. Would love it if you kept updating that info. I was lucky enough to win the same light and as I don’t want to drop a ton of cash on a par meter I’ve been looking at other people’s light maps in an attempt to get some general idea. Nothing like seeing it done though! Really excited to see how this works for you!
We’re all looking forward to watching your grow as well @Neuro. Hobo won a no strings contest, You won the light as a tester. Soon?
Looking good @GrowHobo thanks for sharing👊

Neuro

Neuro

We’re all looking forward to watching your grow as well @Neuro. Hobo won a no strings contest, You won the light as a tester. Soon?
Looking good @GrowHobo thanks for sharing👊
As soon as I possibly can! Just received the light last week. Thanks again Spider Farmer! I'm at F30 on my current project (see pic) so I'm thinking about a month maybe. Really excited to get this going but also limited in space and don't want to rip out almost three months of work.

AAE84C63 AD5D 4023 BB21 7F6C3F40DC4D
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Looks good man. I’ll try to give more detailed info from here on out. You can always use an app for Lux and par. Not perfect but it will get you in the ball park. I’m always running several strains so I gotta find that happy medium for everyone.
As soon as I possibly can! Just received the light last week. Thanks again Spider Farmer! I'm at F30 on my current project (see pic) so I'm thinking about a month maybe. Really excited to get this going but also limited in space and don't want to rip out almost three months of work.
Thanks everyone for stopping by and thanks @SpiderFarmerLED for making it happen

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Sorry haven’t posted regularly was away for a bit and real busy once I got back. Growth has been slow. RH is low and temp is low but things are starting to take off. My girlfriend did an excellent job watching everything while I was gone. Thank her very much. 👍
Nice job GH and g/f, way to go! 👍

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Just switched everything over to the flower set up probably veg for another weekish and flip to 12/12. The light is 36inch away on about 40% showing about 200 ppfd average on par app on my phone. Super even footprint I will drop the light a little and start turning it up accordingly I’m just starting easy on account of transplanting.

A7A3839B 495E 4A6B B059 41EE7EA33BE4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just switched everything over to the flower set up probably veg for another weekish and flip to 12/12. The light is 36inch away on about 40% showing about 200 ppfd average on par app on my phone. Super even footprint I will drop the light a little and start turning it up accordingly I’m just starting easy on account of transplanting.
Is the se5000 500watts or more? Looking great. Happy grows.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Everything is settling in now. Lights 30” away on about 55%. Reading about 460 ppfd on my phone. Probably go down to 24” and keep turning it up and just watch the leaves till I can get them to pray 🙏 just a little. I can already see some are more sensitive than others so it should be fun. I don’t see myself running fems again. Definitely feel like I’m seeing a more vigor in the regs. O well it’s all about the journey.

CAAEC0F7 249C 4A6F AC3D 54553B3B604F
Neuro

Neuro

Everything is settling in now. Lights 30” away on about 55%. Reading about 460 ppfd on my phone. Probably go down to 24” and keep turning it up and just watch the leaves till I can get them to pray 🙏 just a little. I can already see some are more sensitive than others so it should be fun. I don’t see myself running fems again. Definitely feel like I’m seeing a more vigor in the regs. O well it’s all about the journey.
Looking great! I wish as bold enough to try the regs. I'm much more confident in spotting balls across a barroom floor.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Looking great! I wish as bold enough to try the regs. I'm much more confident in spotting balls across a barroom floor.
As long as you keep them in veg till they show them selves you are completely safe. If you put them into 12/12 to force them to show then you gotta be super vigilant but I’m with my plants every day so it’s a non issue for me. I’m more worried about fems herming on me personally but generally as long as there is no stress it’s not a big issue. Regs are better more stable genetics without a doubt though.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
WOWWOW~ beautiful girls

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Starting to take off. They all just got a second round of topping. Had to back to light off was starting to get some slightly burnt tips on a few. Currently running 50% at 24in. Also some picked up a few deficiencies waiting on everything to dry out after transplant. Hit everything with a good dose of worm tea and that seems to have handled it well. I will soon rearrange everything so all the tall guys are up front by the door so I can train them down. Should be fun to try to keep an even canopy.

1E8911EC EE9C 469F 96ED 46876C8323C8

Latest posts

Top Bottom