Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

yo GW i'm in central fl myself just outside Otown here welcome to the farm!!!

D

danko

has fla started any legislation for medi herb? or are they still going balls to the wall for weed?

Ghostwolf

Ghostwolf

has fla started any legislation for medi herb? or are they still going balls to the wall for weed?

Nope! But people are working to change that, The marijuana laws here are the worst in the US. But Fla. is the largest illegal indoor growing state.:evilgrin0031:

R

righteous buds

tampa here, crazy weather, think the man up stairs is blind, he hit the wrong darn button,,, hahahahahahahaahahhahah.
how u doin, im just chillin out

righteous buds :stonedsmilie:

M

MrNiceSmoke

jacksonville.... dddduuuuuuvvvaaallllll county reppin!through that smoke in tha air.

A

A-Roe

Isnt Florida suppose to vote on a Medical Act this year? If so you guys should let everyone you know whats up and help pass that shit. Everybody should be allowed to grow their own Meds especially in a State that has seven deaths a day on FDA approved prescription drugs.

L

Limit420

Isnt Florida suppose to vote on a Medical Act this year? If so you guys should let everyone you know whats up and help pass that shit. Everybody should be allowed to grow their own Meds especially in a State that has seven deaths a day on FDA approved prescription drugs.

Not sure about a Medical Act. But from some research I learned,

"Florida has more sick, disabled, and elderly, Cancer, Aids Patients, MS Patients Chronic Pain Patients Etc! & The rest of the “Valid Reasons for the Legal Medical Marijuana Issue, than any other state in this great nation. When the patients get sick. Most just decide to move to Florida for the whether & the better “Health Care Services” that are available here. “Better Then Any Other State in The Nation,” We have some of the best health care here for the sick & disabled then any other state, & The weather Is Ideal For Sick & Dieing Medical Patients.."

If we incorporate bud into that health care, Florida would probably be so over populated it would be insane o.o. Aside from that, down in the 305 the bud is decent but medical marijuana would be a great improvement here. :rollj:

VArick

VArick

There are currently two bills in the Fl legislature. HB353 and SB1028, one is the house and the companion Senate bill. There is also a grass roots petition out there to force a MMJ initiative onto the ballot for 2012.

Oh yeah West Central FL here.

B

buddhakingmars

yepp yepp duval, jacksonville kid here about to be moving back to fl in 3 months a i had a few questions for ya'll about my friest grow room

Top Bottom