Growin' With The 'Dro

• Thread starter Big V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big V

Big V

Hey all you 'Dro Growers I have finally been able to single out three JB x BK females and take cuttings. As I said in my "Midwest Madness" thread, I will grow these cuttings out in Hydro'. So here we Grow...

I took 6 of the cuttings from the 3 females and rooted them in normal fashion in rappid rooter cubes. Then I put them into a small "starter" DWC unit I made and set them under floros to develope roots. I don't want them to grow too fast right now because JC and I are not quite finished with the flower room.

I will be growing them in GH Floro series useing the K.I.S.S. method. I am starting them out at 400 ppm and maintaining the ph between 5.5 & 5.8 useing R.O. water as my base. I will adjust the ppm's accordingly as I move through the various stages of growth. I am also adding in GH Subculture-B Bacillus Root Inoculant to the solution. They have been in this unit for the last 3 days.

I will be moveing these ladies into bigger DWC buckets after the roots develope more. The reason I started them in the smaller unit was to save on nute solution in the initial stages of root development since the net pots have to be submerged in the solution until the roots reach down. In the smaller bucket I use about 2 1/2 gallons of solution compared to 24 gallons in the bigger buckets.

This will be the set up they will go into flower in.

This is the main resevoir / pump house.

The plan is to flower these ladies when they hit about 12 inches tall after I top them. I think this should take about 2 weeks at most. JC and I are very exited about this grow since we wern't able to finish out the last grow.

Please send us some good Karma and help us pray that the PO PO stay away...

F

funkfarmer

Im in, cant wait to follow the progress. Nice set up btw.

IKILL3RI

IKILL3RI

Taking a seat on this one :character0113: Looking good. :smoke

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice propagation system you built Big V, your making the Midwest shine once again.

jj

Big V

Big V

Thanks For the kind words everybody, I put the kids into the units last week and here she is all set up and running My recirculating DWC's first run with JB x BK.
I have these girls vegging under 1000W MH at 600 ppm right now.

I'm gonna be flippin' them to bloom in about a week.

They are about double this size right now and I topped them already also I'll take some picks when I flip them to 12/12.

Big V

Big V

Nice propagation system you built Big V, your making the Midwest shine once again.

jj

The Midwest is way under rated in the area of killer weed. I am in the process of developing a strain that will do us here in the heartland justice.

Big V

Big V

Here's a short update. I took some shots of the ladies today and they are just packin out the room. 4 weeks from the flip and these ladies are really showing thier nugg potential already fillin' up with trichs. They are eatin up everything I can throw at them and reachin' for that 1000W. Another 6 weeks and I should have some nice fat colas on these bitches. They have more than trippled in hight since the flip averageing about 2 or 3 inches a day growth but are slowing down now. I flushed the system last saturday and put took them to an aggressive bloom nute schedule cutting out the F-Grow altogether and upping the F-Bloom and the KoolBloom. Take a look at these fine ladies.

F

funkfarmer

Oh man, they are gonna be some crazy buds on those girls. gREAT JOB,NICE GROW

Big V

Big V

Oh man, they are gonna be some crazy buds on those girls. gREAT JOB,NICE GROW

holy shit lol

Hell Yeah! 3 weeks and lookin fine. I just set up a couple of these cutts in a 2 bucket set up for a 3x3 scrog. The way these bitches streach I think 2 plants should pack out a square meter and I have a 400W HPS sittin around with nothin better to do. I been itchin to try a CMH bulb.

E

ehole

those girls have filled in nicely. best of luck and hopefully soon may you enjoy the fruits of your labor

Big V

Big V

I was messin around today and it seemed that it would be a good rainy day project to take a few snaps of the ladies in the garden. They have been in flower for 4 1/2 weeks today and they are looking mighty fine dancing in the light with all those pretty blonde hairs covered with crystals.

gallery_772_604_68640.jpg

W

wizard420

lookin good bro keep us posted and very nice and cheap in cost set up.

Big V

Big V

lookin good bro keep us posted and very nice and cheap in cost set up.

Thanks wizard420, The set up is working great, I think the netpots are a bit small but they are holding up just fine.

These Ladies smell fruity fruity fruity.

backintheriver

backintheriver

i realize that this post is old but does anyone know how to set the timers on a setup like this? is it like 15 minutes on/ 15 off? or is it running all the time like that with drippers?

Big V

Big V

Ok well I think it's time I finish out this grow thread. I took down the Indoor Jackberry x Blue Chronic a few weeks back and it has been dried and jar cured for 10 days. The plants were at 56 days when chopped.

gallery_772_604_30201.jpg

gallery_772_604_1643683.jpg

Off the two ElMonstre I yeilded a little better than 56 grams each and off the other phenos around 35 grams each. I know I could yeild a hell of alot more when I get the nutes dialed in for this particular lady. I took 9 cuttings from the mother plant today and are getting them ready for a scrog.

ElMonstre

Latest posts

Top Bottom