Growing Auto Flower Plants For First Time. Need Help!

• Thread starter BadName
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BadName

So I started to grow weed plants from bought seeds first time and they grow super slow I guess.. not sure tho.. it is on day 20 and they are maybe 6-7cm long.. is it normal or should they be bigger all ready? (I grow without any fertilizer). I think myself that maybe I have given bit to much water and that's why growing have been stunned.. but I am not really sure.. and if they don't grow in next 10-15 days should I still go on 12/12 light time? Will I get any results if I would keep them looks get in veggie time?

London bud

London bud

Why you putting them in 12/12? You can leave autos in 24hour light start to finish With no problem.

krooked

krooked

I have a couple auto flowers outside. They seem to start real slow but they'll pick up the pace. What strain??

London bud

London bud

Show us a picture to give us a better idea of what's happening

Reactions: Ina
B

BadName

https://invalid.com/a/ruflpsA
Here is image I made yesterday I didn't give them water for about 30 hour and did water them with bit water today again.. https://invalid.com/a/KaCCLkv this is today image.. tomorrow is first day of 4th week...

B

BadName

Since links don't work then here is just today picture.. https://invalid.com/a/sID3hYk
https://invalid.com/a/sID3hYk

B

BadName

Since links don't work then here is just today picture..
sID3hYk

https://invalid.com/a/sID3hYk

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
let me ask you a question. You posted on wed asking for some direction. the plants are already 20 days old give er take. My question is this, why didn't you do the legwork and research before you popped the seeds.?

Talk about wingin it. Just do me a favor if and when it all goes to shyt on you. Don't blame the breeder. :D

B

BadName

Lol. Why should I blame someone else in my misstakes? I know myself that I did rush things and didn't do 100% research myself.. wanted just try myself what I know and have heard and see what I can make out of it.. and since I saw slow growing I was looking for fourm and found this and toughth I ask help. Seeds are not even got from here.

B

BadName

let me ask you a question. You posted on wed asking for some direction. the plants are already 20 days old give er take. My question is this, why didn't you do the legwork and research before you popped the seeds.?
Talk about wingin it. Just do me a favor if and when it all goes to shyt on you. Don't blame the breeder. :D
Up and calm man.. smoke more weed!

London bud

London bud

Lol. Why should I blame someone else in my misstakes? I know myself that I did rush things and didn't do 100% research myself.. wanted just try myself what I know and have heard and see what I can make out of it.. and since I saw slow growing I was looking for fourm and found this and toughth I ask help. Seeds are not even got from here.
It's all learnimg mate, you gotta start somewhere. I killed my first seedlings over night

Reactions: Ina
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What type of medium and what kind/how strong of lights are you using? Seeds start off slow. Is this 20 days since they hatched or 20 days since you sprouted them? Seeds start slow but should start picking up the pace soon. Not enough light can make them grow slowly and spindly...they defiantly like a LOT of light. Since they are an auto variety, the photoperiod isn't important...they will flower when ready. This means you should be giving them at least 18 or more hours a day, although I prefer a little darkness. The soil/medium you are using has a big impact as well. Typical yard dirt isn't a good choice as it is usually lousy for air penetration and low on nutrients.
Each grow you learn a little. Keep up the good work!

B

BadName

It's all learnimg mate, you gotta start somewhere. I killed my first seedlings over night
Yeah I think same mate..
What type of medium and what kind/how strong of lights are you using? Seeds start off slow. Is this 20 days since they hatched or 20 days since you sprouted them? Seeds start slow but should start picking up the pace soon. Not enough light can make them grow slowly and spindly...they defiantly like a LOT of light. Since they are an auto variety, the photoperiod isn't important...they will flower when ready. This means you should be giving them at least 18 or more hours a day, although I prefer a little darkness. The soil/medium you are using has a big impact as well. Typical yard dirt isn't a good choice as it is usually lousy for air penetration and low on nutrients.
Each grow you learn a little. Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot.. and yeah i found out that I use to weak light for my size grow box(120x120x200/4"x4"?) But not sure what light to get. And for my soil I just use peat/turf with some natural minerals and vitamins and compost :)

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Things look a little slow, but that is explained by the low light levels. For your next grow, you should probably upgrade the lights, maybe LED or CMH. When submitting pics, it's best to use regular lighting if possible as the red/blue makes it hard to see things. I would also recommend improving your soil or medium, although you haven't done too badly for winging it! I use Promix with composted manure, but folks use everything from Water only to pre-packaged specialty soils complete with nutrients. For this grow, I'd at least get some nutrients/fertilizer in there since peat usually has no nutrients in it, and yard dirt (I am guessing that is what you meant by turf) doesn't have much either. Young plants don't usually need a lot of fertilizer, but if the medium doesn't have much, then the plants will suffer. Keep learning...keep growing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom