Growing BG genetics outdoors?

• Thread starter toodank2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toodank2smoke

Wassup BG, mad props to your apparent success (seeds sold the f*ck out in several hours b4 i could even take a good look). Your gear looks amazing, and thats an understatement. I was just wondering how your gear would perform outdoors... i.e. how they yield, when they'll finish about about 45 latitude. Thanks for your time...

Keep it Dank brotha
td2s

T

toodank2smoke

Anyone?

this question isnt only directed at BG, anyone with experience is more than welcome to reply :kiss just any info would be nice!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry, been super busy with the normal holiday stuff and working hard in the garden. First, thanks for the kind words and support. Sorry, they sold out so fast and I didn't have more to supply. The clubs wiped me out. I'll get more as soon as I can.

As for how well they will grow outdoors. They should do fine. The only one I would really worry about is the Arcata Wreck. You will have to support this girl. She get's all viney and want's to lay on the ground. Most of the gene's I've used do well outdoors also. Had some guys in the 707 grow out some OE in a green house and did very well. 7 foot monsters and about 3-4 wide. Very nice buds from those girls.

Also, Texas Kid grew out some old seeds from my Bangkok Betty in the rockies. He got one nice girl that was about 7 feet tall and about 10 wide. Think he told me she yielded about 5 good pounds and this girls had more time to still go. It all depends on how your prep your area and how you take care of your girls. I don't think you should have any problems. which cross where you thinking about? This will help also.
Take care,
BG

PS, sorry! Been so busy and not enough time in the day and night.

T

TheJointedOne

i was thinking about running the razorbacks but i am up where things HAVE to be in by mid october. You think i should be good?

thanks

Billygoat

Billygoat

I think the Razorback will be fine. What i would do and this is just me. Get them going indoors and get them to a nice size and then transplant them outdoors. Get them out there as soon as you can. Just as long as you got enough sun light to keep them in veg and not force them into flowering, because if that happens. Then they will revent back to veg once the sunlight hits that more sunlight time.

I think Mid Oct is more then enough time to get these girls done. Good luck and let us know how they turn out.
Happy Holidays,
BG

D

Dark Angel

How about Banana Smack outdoors? I like the sound of the sweet banana odor when flowering out. But can you smell her from far away?
Or maybe Humboldt Express or Bubba Express...
How is the odor level of all these strains?

T

TheJointedOne

hey billy yeah i usually start seeds in march so by may 9th they are good sized. i usually dont put out where i am at before mothers day so i hope that will work. i am excited

peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

I know for me, here in northern Colorado, the Humboldt Express would finish in time. Easily by mid october. I CAN"T WAIT! Mwahahahahahha. I like these ladies as big as I can get them. We will see how long and how good the Oriental Cheese turns out, maybe she can go outside nad play too.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom