Growing Cananbis Tips

• Thread starter Leblanc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leblanc

Leblanc

I grow my baby with Mars Hydro reflector 48 and 300W I'd like to sharing some tips.By the way I love mars light and tent Firstly, the important thing is strong roots. after my experienments for many times, I finally decide to use PLAGRONis, at the beginning we need strong roots for our babies, they achieve the thing

Second thing is Start Up,help the roots and plan to grow in the middle period. After start up you will need ALGAGROW,this is the growing period on every bottle there is an explanation how to dosage at this light the lamps are turned on 16 hour ON and 6 h night mode when the plants are wresting. this is growth period. when you change the light to 12 h day and 12 h night.the

so after start up,you will need ALGA GROW. this is for the growing period,on every bottle there is an explanation how to dosage at this time,the lamps are turned on 16 hour ON and 6 h night mode when the plants are wresting, this is the growth period

xenon730

xenon730

I grow my baby with Mars Hydro reflector 48 and 300W I'd like to sharing some tips.By the way I love mars light and tent Firstly, the important thing is strong roots. after my experienments for many times, I finally decide to use PLAGRONis, at the beginning we need strong roots for our babies, they achieve the thing

Second thing is Start Up,help the roots and plan to grow in the middle period. After start up you will need ALGAGROW,this is the growing period on every bottle there is an explanation how to dosage at this light the lamps are turned on 16 hour ON and 6 h night mode when the plants are wresting. this is growth period. when you change the light to 12 h day and 12 h night.the

so after start up,you will need ALGA GROW. this is for the growing period,on every bottle there is an explanation how to dosage at this time,the lamps are turned on 16 hour ON and 6 h night mode when the plants are wresting, this is the growth period
I'm almost surprised there's no attempt at a purchase link at the end of this ad.

Top Bottom