Growing down under

• Thread starter Oz160
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oz160

Oz160

Hello happy horticulturer’s,
I’m hoping to learn about indoor growing after decades of growing outdoors. I have a 4x4 gorilla tent. My girls are a gold leaf and a peyote gorilla. I’ve tipped as I normally would but now I’m scared!
I’ll post a pic of my last outdoor grow. It’s a kiwi 2 pounder halfway through flowering.
Growing down under

Madmax

Madmax

Wellcome to the forum mate.. whats scaring you bro..i was abit overwhelmed at first but have settled down okay now...and i owe that to the guys here .its been fun learning and have enjoyed every bit and i reckon you will settle in in no time..👍

Rooke

Rooke

Hello happy horticulturer’s,
I’m hoping to learn about indoor growing after decades of growing outdoors. I have a 4x4 gorilla tent. My girls are a gold leaf and a peyote gorilla. I’ve tipped as I normally would but now I’m scared!
I’ll post a pic of my last outdoor grow. It’s a kiwi 2 pounder halfway through flowering.View attachment 1098725
Heya farmer! Welcome aboard from Canada ! Nice outdoor gal you grew there. Hope you and your family are safe I see there’s a possible tsunami coming your way buddy stay safe

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
G'day Cobba looks mint good luck a few of us Aussie on here . Regards od .

Oz160

Oz160

Thanks guys, hope there’s some sheila’s too lol. I’m scared of bending and twisting under a net, seems kinda brutal. Oh and the whole illegal to grow in my state is an ever nagging thought.

thanks for the tsunami warning, just got out of bed and haven’t even watched the news!

Madmax

Madmax

The bending wont harm at all..it will actually encourage growth..just to take that worrying away checkout Enforcers grow .it looks aggresive but done to heathy plants you are fine.it just shows you what kind punishment they can take....

Your fine long as you dont say exactly where you are..pretty sure @logic doesnt give out ip addresses.

Last edited:
Oz160

Oz160

G'day Cobba looks mint good luck a few of us Aussie on here . Regards od .
The bending wont harm at all..it will actually encourage growth..just so to take that worrying away checkout Enforcers grow .it looks aggresive but done to heathy plants you are fine.it just shows you what kind punishment they can take....

Your fine long as you dont say exactly where you are..pretty sure @logic doesnt give out ip addresses.
thanks heaps for that

Top Bottom