Growing for the 1st time

• Thread starter LeosCactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LeosCactus

LeosCactus

So growing indoors first time this strain is lsd. Attempting for a single cola to help reduce odor. Attached a few pics, i think she is about to flower. Any tips on single cola training? Also how does she look?

Growing for the 1st time
Growing for the 1st time 2
Growing for the 1st time 3
Growing for the 1st time 4
Chivoson

Chivoson

If she's about to flower make sure she will have complete darkness for 12 hours or she will herm!!

LeosCactus

LeosCactus

She is definitely starting to flower been doing 12 on off for over a week now

20210114 192351
20210114 192443
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You need to get yourself a carbon filter with a inline fan to filter the air and reduce the smell.

LeosCactus

LeosCactus

Yeah but i have no place to hook it up and exhaust out anywhere.. can't do any modifications

euphoria526

euphoria526

Yeah but i have no place to hook it up and exhaust out anywhere.. can't do any modifications
Even getting a 4in carbon filter + fan circulating open in a room will help out better than not using one. Just open ended and running so air gets scrubbed through it can help tons

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

ona in the corner of the grow room. maybe better to place smaller jars around the outside of the grow area.

go for masking the odour?

yes, single plant, odour issue. yes, smaller plant would emit less smell. kinda defeats the purpose.

maybe try less odour strains?

Last edited:
euphoria526

euphoria526

its like they just hit puberty, hopefully they will get you a decent sized nug.

LeosCactus

LeosCactus

I think you may be right about hitting puberty because seems like growth has stalled and energy is being switched to the buds... hopefully they pop large about a week or so into budding

LeosCactus

LeosCactus

Also would a carbon filter with no exhaust really help with odor control? Wondering for future grows.

euphoria526

euphoria526

its not that it wouldn't have any exhaust, you still need to get the exhaust fan for the idea to work. but you'd put your filter on the ground, flat side down. Then, connect the fan into the grommet onto the filter (where ducting would go) and run it sucking air up through it and push it out into the room. it will help to a certain degree, I wouldn't skimp if thats how I was to control the smell, id get a 6 or 8 in fan and have it run from when it starts smelling till after chopping and into curing. but thats me, im sure others will chime in at some point

Dr.B

Dr.B

its not that it wouldn't have any exhaust, you still need to get the exhaust fan for the idea to work. but you'd put your filter on the ground, flat side down. Then, connect the fan into the grommet onto the filter (where ducting would go) and run it sucking air up through it and push it out into the room. it will help to a certain degree, I wouldn't skimp if thats how I was to control the smell, id get a 6 or 8 in fan and have it run from when it starts smelling till after chopping and into curing. but thats me, im sure others will chime in at some point
Its not perfect but it works... Coring an unauthorized 4" hole in my rented house for a new "Dryer" vent was the smartest thing I ever did. Lol 🤫

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

You can scrub the tent and exhaust into the room its what I do during the winter while the exhaust makes a big fog circle on the window zero modifications needed to use a charcoal filter

Top Bottom