Growing Freedom (my first grow)

• Thread starter Frdmgrwr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pawhuska

pawhuska

Hello everyone, I found this website and the forums here had so much information and people helping each other out I decided I’d join (never joined a forum before) and get in on the fun, especially since I just started my own indoor grow and wanted to document the journey.

I worked at a professional indoor grow for a couple years and got some good hands on experience and learned a decent amount, it felt like I was going to cannabis college. It was a new farm and we were still working out a loooot of kinks, but that just gave me more to learn about.

I grew a single plant outdoors this past season which it turned out beautiful. I love the growing process and taking care of the plant that once It was time for harvest I felt sad that I wouldn’t be able to do this again until next spring. So I thought what the heck I’ll just do an indoor gig. The problem was I had no equipment or a job. But I felt very called to do this and was super excited, so I stayed positive, accepted any opportunities to make some cash and talked to a few people about investing. I managed to acquire everything by early Dec. The only thing I wasn’t able to get by now were some good genetic beans. I was gifted 20+ random beans from dispensary flowers from friends. So on Dec 6th I got some coco amended and dropped some beans figuring it would be better to do a test run of everything before I used my good seeds that are now on their way in the mail! : D

So here I will document this first test run and hopefully learn some things from it and from everyone on here.
Love and peace brothers and sisters.
Here we go!

Here is my sprouting set up. I’m using an old kind led 1000 that was gifted to me from my uncle. Half the bulbs are fried and I only have 120v sockets to plug into but I figured it will make an excellent veg light.
View attachment 919622
View attachment 919624

View attachment 919620

The first seed popped nearly exactly 48 hours later Dec. 8th
View attachment 919621

24 hours later (3rd day) everybody is popped and sending it
View attachment 919630

Today Dec. 11 I took off the little humidity domes and turned on my humidifier. Everyone is looking happy.
be careful clear plastic promotes algae ..roots love the dark

Latest posts

Top Bottom