Growing in Coast of Maine for ~2 months, when to start feeding them?

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

My girls are doing great, growing along nicely. I'm curious when I should start fertilizing (if at all). I sprouted in Coast of Maine purple bag and they've been in that since. I've repotted them 3 times in larger containers with more soil. Not trying to overfeed obviously, but I got some light and airy buds last year, and I'm trying to get some dense buds this year. I'm staying organic this year.

dire wolf

dire wolf

My girls are doing great, growing along nicely. I'm curious when I should start fertilizing (if at all). I sprouted in Coast of Maine purple bag and they've been in that since. I've repotted them 3 times in larger containers with more soil. Not trying to overfeed obviously, but I got some light and airy buds last year, and I'm trying to get some dense buds this year. I'm staying organic this year.
Hey G , I supplement mine with the coast of Maine dry feed , I think it's the silver bag , lobster
Not sure I'll look for it , a few teaspoons in each , they like it
Haven't gone into a flower nute year , but I'm sure they offer a dry amendment , that's how I'd go .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

And do the earthworm castings if you can , I love that .......so do my plants

STONINGTON BLEND DRY , that's the one I like

Last edited:
Top Bottom