Growing in Coast of Maine for ~2 months, when to start feeding them?

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

My girls are doing great, growing along nicely. I'm curious when I should start fertilizing (if at all). I sprouted in Coast of Maine purple bag and they've been in that since. I've repotted them 3 times in larger containers with more soil. Not trying to overfeed obviously, but I got some light and airy buds last year, and I'm trying to get some dense buds this year. I'm staying organic this year.

Growing in coast of maine for 2 months when to start feeding them
dire wolf

dire wolf

My girls are doing great, growing along nicely. I'm curious when I should start fertilizing (if at all). I sprouted in Coast of Maine purple bag and they've been in that since. I've repotted them 3 times in larger containers with more soil. Not trying to overfeed obviously, but I got some light and airy buds last year, and I'm trying to get some dense buds this year. I'm staying organic this year.
Hey G , I supplement mine with the coast of Maine dry feed , I think it's the silver bag , lobster
Not sure I'll look for it , a few teaspoons in each , they like it
Haven't gone into a flower nute year , but I'm sure they offer a dry amendment , that's how I'd go .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

And do the earthworm castings if you can , I love that .......so do my plants

STONINGTON BLEND DRY , that's the one I like

Last edited:
Top Bottom