Growing legally????

• Thread starter blowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blowin

My situation is living with mom,little brother, and her worried bf.
I am growing 11 un-buded plants
Myself and him have the legit medical marijuana papers, therefore the law states that we may each grow 12 imm. 6 matur. plants right? in the state of CA, sacramento is letting patients grow for their medicine use right? Well the problem is that mother and the bf worry that the police/feds may come in find out that the electricity is too much or something. See the grow and take me to jail thus asking me why i have so much growing? and that my little brother may be taken away from mom for the situation that he is around. th bf calls it "endarging the kid"
myself, my gf. and my moms bf. all have legit mmj papers. are we allowed to grow?
thanks guys asap replies plz

L

Lost

If your Legal, your legal. There is some truth about endangering the youth if someone calls CPS on you. Its all by their decision and they can pretty much take your kid away from you if they don't like you..

If its moms house then its her rules. Tell her, "ok, its your place your rules. If you don't want if then its gone."

Sorry, when you are paying the rent and its in your name, then go fot it. No sense in endangering the family, especially if you cannot keep you mouth shut and tell the wrong person you have a grow going on at home.

If you all review the situation and its still all good. Get a space that is locked and there is no way for the kid to get in. I have digital keypad locks on my doors, probablly a good move for you :)

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO! Sorry, man...couldn't help it. Yes, you can grow. I wouldn't worry about the power unless it's 8 grand a month, and even if it was the power company don't give a shit, they just want their money. To put it in perspective there are 10's if not 100's of thousands of Californian's growing a lot more than 11 plants, so worrying about the power is kind of laughable. Now, the little brother situation should be fine too as long as you stay in your limits....if you go over you can be charged, then they could possibly take your little bro. As far as limits go, at the moment, it's up to your doctor. So, if your recommendation doesn't have a plant limit or your doctor hasn't verbally told you the amount you can have....you can only have the state limit, which you stated in your post. If your doctor said you could have 25 plants, like my doctor, then you can grow 25. Hope this helps and happy gardening!

K

Kpezzy

well by the looks of it you shouldn't be growing anything, you posted this same thread three times but because nobody answered you changed the title and posted the exact same thing over and over again, how is that cool bro?

D

Doomsterx

you really have nothing whatsoever to be worried about. i was running a 4 light set up in santa crus where the law is 10x10 and a cop came cuz of noise (dumb drunk chick) and walked next to the exhasuet asked to come in and check he saw my papers and looked at the grow and said ok you good have a good n ight keep that chick quite, and that was it. if you only are using 1 1000w or less no one has any clue your growing at all man dont worry in sac unless your runnin 8k plus they cant take you bro away cant take anyone to jail why would they give a fuck about a few plants when there are hundreds on 1 persons property all over northern ca chill out smoke some bud look at the laws show moms and her bf

T

the Rock

as long as you pay yor PGE bill on time you wont be bothered .Ive paid around $1100 a month for over 10 years with no problems

E

edux10

there are no more plant limits in ca anyway. sb 420 is no longer effective as it was never voted on... so you can grow as much as you and/or your patients you give care to need. if the cops want to make a fuss about it you will have to go on the stand and explain why you need the amount you need but usually they will just let you go. so many cases are being thrown out do to prop 215. dont worry, my tv and xbox 360 take as much power as a 400watt lamp, let a lone my fridge and microwave and waterheater.... they wont even notice a rise in power used i bet... you wouldnt be scarred to set up a new PC rite, and a PC is on 24/7 and take more power than some lights...

southstreets

southstreets

yup edux is right there is no more limitations on what you can grow or have.. Limits weren't included in prop 215, so the CA supreme court struck growing and holding limits down.. they said it was unconstitutional.. to be able to limit us we would have to VOTE it in..

M

mrdizzle

sounds like you need to respect your mother and be a big boy and move out on your own. Her BF would probably rip you off anywhoo

S

Sway

guys, its not a free for all. yes sb420 was voted out. BUT your grows are based on whats on your recommendation to grow. So for all of you who havent been back to the doctor and gotten your plant limits raised, you still can only grow 6 or 12 because you have a rec from when sb420 was active. All of you that think you can grow as much as you want legally are sadly mistaken. they wont write you for more than 99 plants in a 10x10..

J

Jalisco Kid

You only have the right to a medical defense. This defense comes at a high price. Money talks. I have been to court twice won both times at a cost. If it was not for ASA and having Joe as my attorney I would be up shit creek. The last time my public defender said don't worry you will get less then a year and half. Friends hired Jacek Lentz for me. It took one morning in court to have all charges dropped and a return of property. If we went to trial I had to come up with another 20 grand. That was 3 years ago. I am due in court for a contempt of court hearing next month.The city who came in to my home refused to follow a court order. Joe is nailing cities for their arrogance.He nailed Garden Grove for 166,000 in court cost for a man with 8 grams. Cities now must consider this. Joe is going to nail these guys and I then have to go to civil court for my meds.When they prosecuted me they testified in my preliminary hearing I had a 1/4 million in meds. Their estimate is going to bite them in the ass.
As for the child in the house they can take the kid if your house is not secured properly. Your meds need to be locked away and your grow room needs a lock on the door. I would go to ASA's website and do some research.
I can not see how someone can dog a guy trying to find some kind of information.
Bottom line you are on your own on this. Do you need these meds bad enough to go thru all this for your meds. If so you should move to where you are the only one taking the risk if it is that important to you. There are too many people in jail crying over what they thought was their rights,and there are far to few people who will be there covering your back. I am grateful to have the luck of having a few good friends.
Suerte JK

L

Lost

jk - I hate to tell you this but if you have a CPS agent assigned to you, they have pretty much unchecked power.. The only thing I would fear if I were still married with kids...

Latest posts

Top Bottom