Growing music???

• Thread starter Siskiyoucountygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

Anyone know of some good ganja bands , I listen to mendo dope, cypress hill but looking to expand my playlist

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

slightly stoopid is good if you can make due with not understanding half of it.
biddy bop bop bop california. biddy biddy bup bup bup bup bup we're from california and we smoke weed bup bup bup bup bup bup bup bup. super lemon haze and surfboards and stuff. bup bup bup bup bup.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Devin The Dude is always on my playlist when trimming 🤠

crossfader

crossfader

My plants are bathed daily in the sweet tones of progressive metal and classic old school thrash metal. Occasionally a Frank Zappa/Mothers bender. Plants love it. "Call Any Vegatable" anyone???😁✌️

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

My plants are bathed daily in the sweet tones of progressive metal and classic old school thrash metal. Occasionally a Frank Zappa/Mothers bender. Plants love it. "Call Any Vegatable" anyone???😁✌️
And the chances are good….The vegetable will respond to you🥦🥕🥬🫑🧅

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Mine like country in the morning and death metal before bed. Luckily I live in the country and my closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away. I have a feeling they’re fine the the morning music but would have a problem with the evening selection.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Anyone know of some good ganja bands , I listen to mendo dope, cypress hill but looking to expand my playlist
No, but I just posted this on my page after it getting stuck in my head. Its on my playlist I run on a 24hr loop its about 15hrs long of various stuff but this one song is just great.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

You're in luck. here are some bangers. knock yourself out:
The Expendables - Bowl for Two
Rebelution - So High
Tribal Seeds - Your Eyes
Stick Figures - check out their albums

ill post more i remember. music was my first drug. weed was our third wheel that made stuff fun.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

No, but I just posted this on my page after it getting stuck in my head. Its on my playlist I run on a 24hr loop its about 15hrs long of various stuff but this one song is just great.
oooo im diggin this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom