Growing outdoor in small pots.

• Thread starter GeoMcl81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GeoMcl81

GeoMcl81

Hey growing some out door in pro-mix soil. I had 30 clones to give out I got stuck with 10 because no takers. So all I had was 3 gallon pots put them in. What my question is will the ones in the smaller pots finish before my others that are in big pots? I've have noticed ones in small pots hairs are turning red.
Growing outdoor in small pots
Growing outdoor in small pots 2
Growing outdoor in small pots 3
Growing outdoor in small pots 4

top 2 pics are small pots. Bottom 2 pics are ones in bigger pots. Strain is Greasy Monkey 50% hybrid flowers within 8 to 9 weeks. Fed with Gala Green organic power bloom 2-8-4 They only 5th week of flower...
Anyone's thoughts on this? Thanks!

growsince79

growsince79

Hey growing some out door in pro-mix soil. I had 30 clones to give out I got stuck with 10 because no takers. So all I had was 3 gallon pots put them in. What my question is will the ones in the smaller pots finish before my others that are in big pots? I've have noticed ones in small pots hairs are turning red.View attachment 1283762View attachment 1283764View attachment 1283765View attachment 1283766
top 2 pics are small pots. Bottom 2 pics are ones in bigger pots. Strain is Greasy Monkey 50% hybrid flowers within 8 to 9 weeks. Fed with Gala Green organic power bloom 2-8-4 They only 5th week of flower...
Anyone's thoughts on this? Thanks!
Hard to say, but generally bigger roots make bigger fruits. Bigger buds take longer to ripen than smaller buds. So the answer is a definite maybe.

GeoMcl81

GeoMcl81

Hard to say, but generally bigger roots make bigger fruits. Bigger buds take longer to ripen than smaller buds. So the answer is a definite maybe.
It kind of what was thinking too. You definitely can see the difference in fruit size from the 3 gallon to a 5 gallon to a seven. I kick myself in the butt because that was all had for pots. They were in one gallon all summer had no choice but to put them in 3's. A couple oz better then 7gs. Lol!

Top Bottom