Growing seeds from hermied plant?

• Thread starter Charlie1387
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I grew two hermi seeds outside last year. Neither turned hermi, one was very leafy and the other was excellent.

I don't buy seeds from the big seedbanks with stock photos anymore. Last year I had very bad luck with bogus genetics and waiting for my replacements.

Buying only from banks who actually show you their grown goods and give detailed info.

I'm still on the fence using hermi seeds, not much different that using reg seeds and weeding out males and I'm always vigilant throughout the entire grow anyway.
In Canada you can buy fem seeds for about $10 each. Why waste 3-4-5 months growing plants that come from hermied seeds. light,nutes,time wasted when for a few bucks you could grow from premium genetics & harvest a plant you'll be proud of with nice dense buds not full of seeds going snap burning holes ion shit and tasting like crap....for $10.......nope not me I have thousands of seeds I want to over plant the world with but not to grow at home.

grnmtn

grnmtn

In Canada you can buy fem seeds for about $10 each. Why waste 3-4-5 months growing plants that come from hermied seeds. light,nutes,time wasted when for a few bucks you could grow from premium genetics & harvest a plant you'll be proud of with nice dense buds not full of seeds going snap burning holes ion shit and tasting like crap....for $10.......nope not me I have thousands of seeds I want to over plant the world with but not to grow at home.
I don't grow the hermi seeds inside. Notice I said two plants. I usually sprout 50 at a time so $10 each is a lot. I'm using Tony Green's seeds now but it's fun to see what crosses those hermi seeds make. Also had no seeds in my outdoor hermi seed plants.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Unless you were growing un feminized autos you would not get a hermi or seeds, in over 10 years of running autos never got a hermi, they flower or don't, the only thing I can figure is the breeder did not put enough rundelis in the strain and you were basically growing a photoperiod plant with just enough rundeles to cause the plant to flower so you got a few beans, run them and see what happens you may be pleasantly surprised.

Glassdub

Glassdub

For the hell of it, progress is a drag sometimes. 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom