Growing to keep myself sane

• Thread starter Bluecloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluecloud

Bluecloud

Hi folks,
I've been growing weed for many years. I started when I was 16 after a "friend" ripped me off with a bag of Columbia which was mostly full of seeds. The poor plants never stood much chance anyway. Columbian weed doesn't grow into a good smoke in suburban London.

Many years later I moved to the Netherlands and into a house with a garden and a south-facing flat roof. Heaven! I grew the most enormous plants. Unfortunately the weather was dreadful and the landlord too. I ended up with lots of moldy weed, but I managed to grow a few kilos, which tasted awful. The mixed bag of seeds from a local bar proved to be pretty crap. The bar, "Sticky Fingers" has since been shut down as part of a drive by the Dutch authorities to clamp down on people having fun. They also stopped access to coffeeshops to foreigners, and as I'd move over the border into Germany by then, many of us were barred from access to any half legal weed.

Of course we turned to the black market, but that's another world involving guns and prostitutes, Hell's Angels and dark buildings. I chose instead to grow indoors and things took off from there. Meanwhile increasing numbers of people are growing great weed in stealth operations. I've been sharing bud with friends for a while now as we always have some extra to share for free. I also share cuttings so others can grow and share as well. Sharing is caring after all.

My favorite weed has to be my own (of course!). My first indoor weed was Special Queen #1 and it turned out to be divine. I took loads of cuttings and ended up planting them on my terrace, which was overlooked by many blocked of apartments, albeit at a good distance. My old landlord used to complement me on my wonderfully green terrace garden!

Now I'm in now new home and have an indoor grow, plus a small greenhouse in the garden. flu has kept us locked down at home as the spring arrives and the best thing I have right now is my hobby: growing lots of varieties of great weed! My latest grow has created some surprises: A huge Cheese plant has hermied and produced seeds on two neighboring ladies, one a Critical Mass and the other, a White Widow X Skunk. The results may be interesting: Critical Cheese & White Cheese :)

Anyway, all this preoccupation with my hobby is proving a wonderful distraction from going insane during this pandemic. I count my days according to my plants. My first grow of the spring is nearly ready for harvesting, the first cuttings are two week into flowering and the latest cuttings are happily growing in the greenhouse. Generations of great, free weed to keep me busy as the summer approaches.

Enjoy! And share the weed!

Image: A young Cheese cola at just under six weeks under 12/12. This bud is already huge!

Young cheesejpg

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gday welcome to the farm looks like the rip off started you on a good journey, I was just dreaming of some cheese my personal fav good luck with it all . OD.

Neby

Neby

Hi folks,
I've been growing weed for many years. I started when I was 16 after a "friend" ripped me off with a bag of Columbia which was mostly full of seeds. The poor plants never stood much chance anyway. Columbian weed doesn't grow into a good smoke in suburban London.

Many years later I moved to the Netherlands and into a house with a garden and a south-facing flat roof. Heaven! I grew the most enormous plants. Unfortunately the weather was dreadful and the landlord too. I ended up with lots of moldy weed, but I managed to grow a few kilos, which tasted awful. The mixed bag of seeds from a local bar proved to be pretty crap. The bar, "Sticky Fingers" has since been shut down as part of a drive by the Dutch authorities to clamp down on people having fun. They also stopped access to coffeeshops to foreigners, and as I'd move over the border into Germany by then, many of us were barred from access to any half legal weed.

Of course we turned to the black market, but that's another world involving guns and prostitutes, Hell's Angels and dark buildings. I chose instead to grow indoors and things took off from there. Meanwhile increasing numbers of people are growing great weed in stealth operations. I've been sharing bud with friends for a while now as we always have some extra to share for free. I also share cuttings so others can grow and share as well. Sharing is caring after all.

My favorite weed has to be my own (of course!). My first indoor weed was Special Queen #1 and it turned out to be divine. I took loads of cuttings and ended up planting them on my terrace, which was overlooked by many blocked of apartments, albeit at a good distance. My old landlord used to complement me on my wonderfully green terrace garden!

Now I'm in now new home and have an indoor grow, plus a small greenhouse in the garden. flu has kept us locked down at home as the spring arrives and the best thing I have right now is my hobby: growing lots of varieties of great weed! My latest grow has created some surprises: A huge Cheese plant has hermied and produced seeds on two neighboring ladies, one a Critical Mass and the other, a White Widow X Skunk. The results may be interesting: Critical Cheese & White Cheese :)

Anyway, all this preoccupation with my hobby is proving a wonderful distraction from going insane during this pandemic. I count my days according to my plants. My first grow of the spring is nearly ready for harvesting, the first cuttings are two week into flowering and the latest cuttings are happily growing in the greenhouse. Generations of great, free weed to keep me busy as the summer approaches.

Enjoy! And share the weed!

Image: A young Cheese cola at just under six weeks under 12/12. This bud is already huge!

View attachment 973161
You should be a weed photographer

Top Bottom