Growing With LED's

• Thread starter ffsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ffsta

I am looking at these LED's grow lights. http://www.prosourceworldwide.com/product_p/illuminator%20superpro%20series.htm
They have a new version coming out in May.
I will be growing with Aeroponics.
I will be running this in a staggered configuration. There is a link to click on to see it in the staggered configuration. This will give more room between the plants.
Has anyone used either of these items??
Going to try some "ICE" and "Carmelioucious".
ice_bud.jpg

caramelicious.jpg

Thanks
ffsta

B

Budhog

i have a 90W UFO side mounted on a cart that I rotate around my plants every 4 hours. It is more to do, but I am seeing a difference mixing led with mh for veg. I also use it for clones. It puts off no heat (virtually) so I can get them very close to the plants.

D

dadda j

i have a 300 watt pro illuminator from prosource and i'm having excellent results. i'm into the sixth week of flowering and i have 10 inch colas. waiting to see what kind of weight i get

D

Dmassive

I agree with Aussie, I am just not sold on the quality of light output for one. The price is also pretty outrageous.

Given the rate at which LEDs are becoming mainstream in many industries though, LEDs I think will be a viable means in the next 5-10 years.

T

Ta2u

The results that I have seen do not justify the prices that are common right now.

B

Brer Rabbit

The low heat output sounds great, but I haven't actually seen a grow from start to finish using LED lighting.

B

BETA

If your going to grow ice obviously it's all about the crystals I would NOT use LED's you should use HPS for that type of bud.

C

curiousbud

to get a nice yield you gotta add an hid with that led but there good for both spectrums

Latest posts

Top Bottom