Growroom Planning Expert

• Thread starter 4TREESCANNABIS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice site... I am a fanatic of all things water. I have a long history of nutrients in water and I noticed on your website you have organic nutrient options. I'm curious because i know it can be done but requires a pretty good understanding and can be quite challenging to a downright mess at the levels of nutrients that cannabis require.

I kinda feel like a truly organic system would need some modifications in order to adequately meet the demand for surface area and environment required for adequate populations to thrive and process enough nutrients. This is if you inoculate the system for it to occur naturally could take as much as 2 months.

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Nice site... I am a fanatic of all things water. I have a long history of nutrients in water and I noticed on your website you have organic nutrient options. I'm curious because i know it can be done but requires a pretty good understanding and can be quite challenging to a downright mess at the levels of nutrients that cannabis require.

I kinda feel like a truly organic system would need some modifications in order to adequately meet the demand for surface area and environment required for adequate populations to thrive and process enough nutrients. This is if you inoculate the system for it to occur naturally could take as much as 2 months.
Glad you like it. When we refer to organic hydroponic methods I don't mean deep water culture, aeroponics or fogponics. I am referring to drain to waste, coconut husk, aquaponics and NFT styles of hydroponics. However, DWC, aero and fog can run Veganic or vegan based lines like Emerald Harvest as it is much cleaner. All systems have multiple disk filters and pumps and filters cleaned or at least checked daily keeps the systems in check.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Glad you like it. When we refer to organic hydroponic methods I don't mean deep water culture, aeroponics or fogponics. I am referring to drain to waste, coconut husk, aquaponics and NFT styles of hydroponics. However, DWC, aero and fog can run Veganic or vegan based lines like Emerald Harvest as it is much cleaner. All systems have multiple disk filters and pumps and filters cleaned or at least checked daily keeps the systems in check.
Now this makes sense... Thank you. I guess i should look at the whole picture not just what pertains to my interest. What type of nutrients are you guys running in they DWC? Im sure it varies from customer to customer

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

I like hearing feedback though because now I want to make that more clear on the website.. Never stop learning!

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

Now this makes sense... Thank you. I guess i should look at the whole picture not just what pertains to my interest. What type of nutrients are you guys running in they DWC? Im sure it varies from customer to customer
We provide our customers with a synthetic nutrient program or a vegan-based program for DWC. They are feed charts we make up that are comprised of a few brands per chart to make sure to get the best of all brands. I don't believe in feeding according to the back of the bottle and like to make my own schedules and also work with the plants/clients regularly as every strain and plant size requires slight changes and can't always follow a chart to a T.

HappyGrowmore

HappyGrowmore

Hello community. My name is Dan, I am by trade a cannabis grow room designer and builder and would happily lend a helping hand.

For more information and profile of my work google 4 trees cannabis building

Chat soon!
Hey there, and thanks for you sharing your years of experience. I’ve just moved to a hot and humid environment and for that reason will be setting up a sealed room for the first time. What sort of new things should I be looking out for or trying to prevent with this sort of build? (25x30)

Top Bottom