Growrx grow diary “ 2021 5x5 RDWC "

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

Having a hard time getting rid of the one females that isn’t in the RDWC system… what do I do!? 😅

92E88A9B 495B 41B0 9A27 80D6FFAD444D
chemistry

chemistry

I always seem to be busy, that's why I did away with my veg space, just not enough hours in a day. Even now I plant four seeds, when I only have room for three full sized plants. lol

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Just been through this thread, some beautiful strains grown with awesome photos posted, thanks for sharing your grow show amigo. :)

Growrx

Growrx

Might get the pieces together this weekend and make a cloner, I didn’t defoliate or lst before I flipped. Is it too late? Should I just wait till day 21?

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Might get the pieces together this weekend and make a cloner, I didn’t defoliate or lst before I flipped. Is it too late? Should I just wait till day 21?
How many weeks has it been since the flip?

If it's only been around 2 weeks you will be fine, just make sure you take them from lower branches.

Growrx

Growrx

How many weeks has it been since the flip?

If it's only been around 2 weeks you will be fine, just make sure you take them from lower branches.
I’m saying as far as defoliating, I usually do it before flip and then at day 21/42. I’ll be patient and wait till week 3, unless advised otherwise.

chemistry

chemistry

Iv been so busy! She’s still in her rockwool but Iv been neglecting her so much :(. Might use her to try cloning for the first time

Wait, that way you get fast growth during stretch, then remove what ever you think is in the way after stretch.

Top Bottom