Growrx grow diary “ 2021 5x5 RDWC "

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

Life catches up to you in the blink of an eye, Iv been neglecting the tent but I’m going In this weekend to raise the light, prune, and top these resilient girls.
Here’s a before
4ADA3D50 E131 4ACD 95C0 883D9C0052BE

And after they were put into the system
70ACF14E 6CE9 4993 A13A D9C6B4E22C47

chemistry

chemistry

I like the corner unit idea, space saving, three medium sized plants out of there easy. Reflectiveness may be up too as its triangular. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

I like the corner unit idea, space saving, three medium sized plants out of there easy. Reflectiveness may be up too as its triangular. 👍
Which node would you recommend topping for a smaller tent this size?
Last time I tried using this light in a smaller tent with lst it grew too tall.

Forgot to mention these were autos

F0D98F69 B21F 422F B8BE 02595C7566E4
4865BA99 E696 46DB 8430 62CFBFDADBA5
chemistry

chemistry

I like to top once, in my grow space that normally gives me four foot plants instead of six footers. If I top twice, normally I get three footers. I find its not so much height but width that causes me problems in a small space. Ideally I like to end up with six side shoots , I find that controllable. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I greatly neglected this run.. and ended up losing all 6 plants. The 5x5 is down for a while.
Did a bit of remodeling to our room and this is my new grow space for now.

Had another look at this tent while browsing, and if it was my tent, I'd knock up a triangle shaped scrog net and grow one plant, only the one bucket to contend with, and shouldn't take long to fill the scrog, you could get away with a small LED light, and save some money on your bills. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

Ended up sticking with the 3 bucket system this run, let’s see how things pan out. Like @chemistry said, maybe on the next run just one monster plant.
Do you guys think they are ready to flip? I always struggle with the light getting to the top of the tent.

34B1110C 90BF 48FE 946E AC3A662076AB
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Id flip soon too. The stretch during flower can be quite a bit in hydro. Im thinking ill do 2 weeks from now on if I have a system available.

chemistry

chemistry

When I ran one of those pumps the fuse went, like you I had it on the floor, and it syphoned out all three of my buckets down to a couple of inches, put you pump higher than your buckets, just in case of a power failure of some sort. Plants will go for it, good strong stems on them. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

When I ran one of those pumps the fuse went, like you I had it on the floor, and it syphoned out all three of my buckets down to a couple of inches, put you pump higher than your buckets, just in case of a power failure of some sort. Plants will go for it, good strong stems on them. 👍
That device you see is actually an air pump, believe it or now I’m actually not using a pump to circulate the water this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom