• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

Day 6 of flower
C8C0A3A4 58C6 44E8 8F48 A5F70F60DE19

chemistry

chemistry

I'd take every thing in the shade, and keep the whole canopy that's in the sun. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Going rough, Iv neglected the girls yet again. Two are hating me and one in there is still strong. I think I might go with what you said and try one big plant next time.

I have periods like that, work, family, time, I only have so much energy to expend, so its always my plants that get shoved back when I run out of spare time. Just run them out, see what you end up with. Or go flood n drain next run, then just whack every thing on a timer. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

I have periods like that, work, family, time, I only have so much energy to expend, so its always my plants that get shoved back when I run out of spare time. Just run them out, see what you end up with. Or go flood n drain next run, then just whack every thing on a timer. 👍
Exactly.. I put the girls on the back burner a couple days too many this time and one of them ran out of water completely. Next run though I want one big plant in there 😤

Growrx

Growrx

one plant didn’t make it, one is hanging, and one is still flowering. From the one that is still flowering. I pulled off a fan leaf and found this

20EE9A9D 2368 4669 9374 FADF05B242EA

Latest posts

Top Bottom