Growstones gs-1 for sale now 1.5cuft bags

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

I just got a 1.5cuft bag of growstones gs-1 from Amazon I paid $40 shipped..Which considering the company no longer exists and if you guys would like to pick some up now is the time as it is pry one of the last times you will be able to get them FOREVER SINCE THEY ARE NO LONGER MADE SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN ...
OR be stuck with hydroton forever as personally for dwc or rdwc flood n drain even I prefer gs-1 anyday..

.I do not work for the company selling these I just am a big fan of gs-1 and would like others to enjoy them as much as I do as they have several benefits over hydroton I believe...Such as they don't collect white mold, they stay put and don't roll all over the place, easier to wash and clean I believe as well I also put nylon mesh netting over my pots too keep all the plant material out makes things much easier...
Also the root structure is completely different than with hydroton actually as w gs-1 the roots are very fine and thin the pot is more evenly filled out and most of all the roots will not destroy your net pots like hydroton does with the fat huge roots it grows and will break your pots which does not happen with gs-1...So get them while you can ppl...Make sure you wash them very well as if not they can mess with your pH some says to even soak and ph them prior to use however I just rinse very well and haven't had a issue great stuff it's really too bad they are no longer in business as it's a dopetastic product and better for the environment than hydroton is so stock up for life and never worry about it like I did lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom