Growth Technology Ionics

• Thread starter AngmohGrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngmohGrowz

AngmohGrowz

I'm using almost the full range of Growth Technology nutes and additives for coco. I have the following:
- Grow
- Bloom
- PK Boost
- Silicon
- Cal Mag
- Nitrozyme
- Superdrive
- Greenfuse Grow and Bloom
- Blackjack

I have not been able to find much info online regarding feed schedules. There are only two I've found that are very similar - one has me using Nitrozyme only in veg, and the other in both veg and flower. So far I have been giving Grow or Bloom + Cal Mag + Silicon daily. I rotate the others like PK Boost on Monday, Greenfuse on Tuesday, Superdrive on Wednesday, Blackjack on Thursday, and back to PK Boost. Of course in veg I don't use pk boost and have been using nitrozyme. Regardless how much water my plants take that day, all feeds for the day will have the additive of the day.

Am I doing this right? I'm happy to use more or less of anything to boost my yields. Any advice is appreciated.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Howdy welcome to the farm it sounds like you need to send email to the company asking them for the information you require . Or you could go with the what you got some pics of your crop maybe a history of your grow space , regards Od .

Top Bottom