GSC, GG#4 Whats next?

• Thread starter ohgee kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have to agree the seed bank in the back room behind the old socks in the 3rd spare bedroom you haven't seen the floor in since 1987 is where the ultra seed is sitting its right next to the ticket stub from that Space movie,,,, that came out .... now what was the name of that flix?
Or some one will find a few beens in between the folds of an album cover they used to roll joints on in 1973.
The hunt is always on.
Much love farmers
FlyJ

RedMOON

RedMOON

@waayne

Good luck with your Sativa quest,I hope you find that special,enlightening,spiritual, mind bending ,psychedelic, pheno you're looking for.......
Man is there really such a pheno ? I would grow it even if it was a ruderalis dog.

My Holy Grail!

RedMOON

DC105

DC105

Since every "elite" clone only on the planet has come from seed ....I think it's time we all raid our seed stashes a li'l more often and really see what's in there!

Who knows maybe I might find the next big thing in these SFV x F2 Stardawg I just popped!!
Amen brotha! Well said!

elkhunter

elkhunter

id like to see some older heavier strains brought back...shiskaberry, big bud, green giant, gws, etc....maybe cross those to some kush or maybe trainwreck....the kush plants to me are like 45% of what a plant should yield...they got the power, but man the growth structure sucks...fim this, twist that, tie those...I like structure that supports itself and can handle strong air circulation or wind...if I could cross a shiskaberry to a Chemdog D I think id have my weight plant, plus try to grow a kush outdoors, pain in the ass...cool thread...peace...elk..

elkhunter

elkhunter

hey whats the pedigree on the lime kush ? not much info to be had...

Stalks

Stalks

After collecting thousands upon thousands of bag seeds over the years I decided to finally pop two seeds the other night... I think this is it guys!

true grit

true grit

id like to see some older heavier strains brought back...shiskaberry, big bud, green giant, gws, etc....maybe cross those to some kush or maybe trainwreck....the kush plants to me are like 45% of what a plant should yield...they got the power, but man the growth structure sucks...fim this, twist that, tie those...I like structure that supports itself and can handle strong air circulation or wind...if I could cross a shiskaberry to a Chemdog D I think id have my weight plant, plus try to grow a kush outdoors, pain in the ass...cool thread...peace...elk..

I like the shishkaberry idea. I've been missing that one for some time. That to a chem/og/kush would make a very tasty nice cross

O

Organicyumyum

The next big thing will have a terrible rapper promoting it and an even more ridiculous story behind how it was made lol. Itll have more people arguing over it, when in reality noone knows whats what, and truelly everyone just has s1 versions of it. The true gg4 was too whored out from the beginning to ever get to cookie hype proportions. Who knows what itll be, I just pray everynight its something I create haha.

haha! exactly…..and you forgot to mention that not only would it be promoted by a terrible rapper, but said "rapper" will know absolutely nothing about cannabis except the fact that he smokes a lot of it.

Top Bottom