• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Farmers,

We just received some Guanokalong extracts in my store. Pellets, Powder and Liquid.

I want to use the liquid, as mixing soils is a no go for me.

I have never used Guano Liquid before.

Dilution rates are

clones 1cl per Lt
Veg 1-5cl per Lt
Flower 1-10cl per Lt

Now a CL is 10mils yes?

So upto 1lt per 10lt of feed? This seams really high,

Does anyone use this, or have any ideas?

Cheers

www.guanokalong.nl

K

kid606

1 cl = 10 ml ..thats absolutely right..
indeed..seems high..only used the guanokalong powder for aerated teas and topdressing so far..good results..:yes

please let us know about your results..i'm interested in some liquid guano for a longer time now..there's also a guano extract from no mercy supply..anyone knows about that?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah and this liquid is £10 per litre.

Do I apply every feed, once a week or just once at these rates.

I dont wanna burn the fook outa my plants, but at the same time I dont want to be wasting money by just adding 10ml per L and it not do anything.

Do you think It would be worth starting half way throu flower? Is it safe to use along side PK and other additives.

Have only used guano when doing full organic. Oh so many questions. LOL

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend of mine uses guano exclusively as his bloom fert (organic soil is supplemented already) and he gets the best flavor and smells from the same strains we've all grown.

herb, do they mention soiless and hydro systems on the bottle?

M

Mr B

There are no Guanokalong Liquid in my country that I know of, but we have the No Mercy Guano Liquid with 1lt - 100lt of feed. So 10ml pr.lt thats 100ml on 10lt

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Just taken this from the website

Example 5: in- and outdoors for all substrates

You can add Guanokalong-Extract every time with wateringperiod. For clones, motherplants and the flowering garden.

Make your own extract:
at first dissolve 1 kilo guano in 10 liters of hot water (max. 60°C). Shake/move this solution multiple times a day (the longer, the better).

For use in a automatic-drainage-system you have to filter out the solid particels. Use the clear extract as a additive to your normal fertilizers.

Clones:
(rooted ones) 5-10 ml filtered extract per liter water.

Growing garden: 10-50 ml filtered extract per liter water.

Flowering garden: 10-100 ml filtered extract per liter water.

K

kid606

that's close to how soma describes it in his book..i'm not sure about his exact dosage though..and he doesn't filter it..i like to put the guano powder in a teafilter (1 tbsp /gal)..you can also use stockings..etc..

let the water sit out..add molasses (1 tbsp/gal) little bit of liquid kelp and enzymes..put filled teafilter in (sometimes i add 1 tsp/gal ewc to the guano)..bubble with airpump for 24-48 hours..if foam is building that's a good sign :yes your plants will really love this..

only used it on organic soil so far..topdressed outdoors..no more experience here..sorry..:smoke

T

Tolpan

Got a sample of Kalong Bloom and will compare it to GH!

My clones are now on day 7 12/12, I will start with it from day 14, until 1 week before harvest.

I'm really interested, cause a friend said the smell is better than GH. And smell is very important to me!

We'll see

Tolpan

Latest posts

Top Bottom